Prologue

NARRATOR
Jungkook and his friends share the same mansion. For bedrooms and a bathroom in each room. There's even a bathroom at the end of the hall just in case. It a 2 story mansion with an attic and a basement. They were able to pay the bills and such from having jobs and putting in money. Each have a job.
Suga was a song producer. He gets paid a lot of money due to the songs he makes and how much hits he gets.
Jin was a baker. Since he loves food so much and everyone he met loved his food and cooking he owns his own baker called "jinnies place".
Jhope was a performer. Sure that's not a job but for Jhope it was. Working on new dances, skipping meals sometimes, waking up early everyday was a hassle. He also has his own dance studio where he teaches others. He gets paid a lot to. Namjoon had a similar job to sugas. They worked at the same place. Namjoon writes raps and performs them and gets paid.
Jungkook was a sexy run way model. He owned his own modeling agency called "runway Jeon" he loves his job but sometimes it's a hassle as well for him to.
So that's how they pay for the house. Inside it it's HUGE. a big kitchen, big living room, big back yard and front. Everyone was happy but Jungkook. Unlike everyone else he doesn't have a mate a hybrid mate. Namjoon has been dating Jin for 4 years and share a room in the house.
Suga and Jhope has been dating for 3 years and share a room as well. But
Tae doesn't want a mate. He thinks he's to good for one. Everyone gets along in the house and protects each other. Even from each other when one the hybrids are in there heat.
Jungkook really wants a mate. A mate that's clingy, cute, a living Mochi, but also sexy, dominate,and is strong and have a kind heart that will love him forever. Until one special day