EX

Jimin pov
Me and Jungkook still roaming the mall.
"Kookie I'm hungry." I say to him making a pouty face.
"Ok kitten lets go to the food court" he said kissing my forehead leading the way. We saw a sushi restaurant and I started to drool.
"Kitten do you wanna go to the sushi I see you drooling over the food" he said chuckling as I nodded my head.
"Ok babe go sit at the table for me. I'll order for you and me." He said pointing to the table.
"No kookie ill wait with" I said clinging to his arm as nodded and walk towards to the line. We were waiting patiently on the line talking and laughing also stealing kisses here and there.
"JUNGKOOK OPPA~" I hear a voice yell. A girl voice to be specific. Me and Jungkook looked the way the sound came from. He saw her and he rolled his eyes. He probably doesn't like her.
"What do you want rose?" He said with a hint of attitude I noticed.
"No need for attitude oppa. Who's this with u?" She was talking bout me and all I did was look at her with a glare wondering why the hell is she near Jungkook.
"I'm park Jimin" i said steady and stiff.
"Also my boyfriend. Jungkook said pulling me In by my waist.
"Well well Jungkook looks like you found a new toy to use" she said giggling. She was already getting on my nerves. Jungkook let our and heavy smelled pheromone but not as much. I tugged on his sleeve and he calmed down.
"Now now Jimin how do you play with my oppa here~" she said reaching for my my cheek to stroke it. I stopped her by holding her hand tightly almost breaking it.
"Argh l-let go" she said wincing in pain as I held her hand still. I felt my eyes change color.
"Don't touch me. Jungkook is not yours. He doesn't like you and neither do I. Now leave me and my boyfriend alone" I said throwing her hand aside.
"Argh fuck" she said holding her hand.
"I'll be back don't you worry". She said walking away smirking towards me. I really don't like her. I looked at Jungkook and he looked shook.
"Next customer" the lady at the counter said Ready to take our order.
"Yes Hello I would like the sushi special. How bout u Jungkook". He didn't respond still shook from what happened.
"JUNGKOOK?!" I said louder but he still didn't answer. I then leaned towards his ear.
"Daddy what do you want to eat" I said seductively. He then Flinched and looked at me with admiration in his eyes.
"Jungkook What do u want to eat?" I asked. He then told the lady and paid. We waited for 4 minutes and our food was ready. Jungkook grabbed the bag and walked away with me clinging to his arm. We sat down at the mini table. I was across from him.
"Jungkook?"
"Yes kitten?" He said taking the food out of the bag.
"Who was she?" He flinched at my question. She must be someone important than.
"She's an ex" we said lookin at me.
"Why was she so clingy?" I asked.
"I broke up with her cause I never loved her. She became obsessed with me."
"Oh I understand" I said taking a bite out the sushi.
"WHOA THIS IS GOOD!" I said amazed and Jungkook chuckled. I'm glad to see him still happy even tho we just saw his crazy ex bitch.
"Kitten you do know that your eyes still didn't change back." He said and I gasped.
"Your right!" I then tried to focus and couldn't change it back still thinking bout how I handled her and her saying she'll be back.
"Kookiiiiiie~ it's not working" I said whining covering my eyes. I didn't want people knowing I'm A hybrid.
"Don't worry kitten I'll help u soon" he said with a seductive look on his face. I can tell where this was leading.