GOING OUT

Jungkook pov
I woke up the next morning next to jimin sleeping soundly. His hair was a mess but it was really cute. I then get up from the bed really slowly to not wake up the precious hybrid. I walked down the steps for the room and saw jin making breakfast and namjoon helping and the rest of everyone members sitting at the dining table.
"Good morning Jungkook. Go wake up Jimin please and tell him that breakfast is waiting"
"Ok hyung I'll be right back with jimin"
I then ran upstairs to fetch jimin. I opened the door and saw jimin still sleeping. I tiptoed to him and shook him a little but it didn't work.
"JIMIN hyung wake up breakfast is ready!" He didn't answer and just rolled around facing the opposite way. I then got an idea. I leaned towards his cat ear a blew cold air in it and it made him shiver. I smiled at his reaction.
"Ah~~ jungkookie 5 more minutes"
I then grabbed his tail and nibbled his cat ear.
"Aaaah~!!! Jungkook stop that"
"If you don't wake up I'll do more than just this believe me"
He then popped up so fast.
"IM UP IM UP!!!!!!" He yelled and I laughed at his blushed face.
"Well good. Now go freshen up and I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen" I then left him to get ready. "And after your done where gonna go shopping for some clothes but for now you can use mine".
I then left the room and he got out the bed.
Jimin pov
I get into the shower and 20minutes has past and dried myself and threw on one of jungkooks outfits.
(Picture with a red hat)

I then walk down the steps and saw Jungkook eating looking like a true bunny

"Oh come here jimin and get breakfast"
Jin said pulling my arm into the kitchen even further. He then gives me a plate full with breakfast and it took it sitting at the dining table next to Jungkook eating it.
"Ok jimin once I'm done imma get dress and then we could head out since your already ready," he said giving me a bunny smile and I nodded back In return.
"Where are you head?! I WANNA COME" tae said so excited. Jungkook then told him he can't come and while so petted his head and we wagged his tail. Unlike other cats I'm not scared of dogs.
"Ok jimin brb imma get dress"
30minutes
I notice coming down the steps. His pheromones were awfully strong. It had a scent of a pine cone and it was really comforting.

His hair was wet and so was his neck

His hair was wet and so was his neck. He must've taken a quick shower. I stared at him amazed at his good sexy as fuck looks. I caught me staring but I didn't care and still stared. He then leaned into my cat ear.
"Like what you see kitten?"
His voice was raspy and it sends shivers down my spine and made my ear twitch and my cheeks turn red. I looked away and he chuckled.
"Ughh let's just go already," I said pulling him out the house towards the car. He unlocked the car door and started the car up. We were on the road in 5 minutes. While driving I started to fall asleep.
"Jimin?"
"Yes Jungkook"
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Yea anything for you. What's up?"
"I want to know..............about your past?"
"U-uh i-i.............A lot of stuff h-happened"
"Well, you can tell me jimin. Please, I wanna help and save you from whoever this bastard is. Messing with such a peaceful human being"
I then smelled Jungkook pheromones getting stronger. They smelled like the time before when he was angry. It was suffocating me.
"J-Jungkook y-your pheromones," I said gasping for air. He realized and apologized calming down. He leaned his hand on the dashboard rubbing his temple. I wanted to comfort but I didn't know what to do since he was driving. I then got an idea. I pushed his air up a little and kissed his temple passionately to calm his head. I pulled away and he grabbed my hand holding it and kissing it as he drives. I blush and he notices.
"Your so cute my little kitten".