MOCKING

LONG CHAPTER

Jimin pov
After Jungkook took a bite out of his food and swallowed it he signaled me to sit next to him. I got up from from across him and sat next to him my food in front of me.
"Kookie what am I doing sitting over-
But before I could finish my sentence I felt a pair of lips on mine. He bit my bottom lip for entrance which I gladly gave him. Our tongues danced for dominance but Jungkook won obviously.
I felt my face get heated up from the kissing. I pulled away catching my breath.
"J-Jungkook what does kiss-Ah~!"
I felt a hand over my closed member.
Jungkook rubbing it. I looked at Jungkook and all he did was act innocent and smirk. That devil.
"Mmmah j-jungkookie~" I moaned out from the pleasure throwing my head back. Jungkook just smirking at my reaction. I then feel his hand unzip my zipper dragging his hands into my underwear.
"Aaah j-Jungkook stop~" I said as he grabs my member. I whimper from the contact.
"Mmm Kitten your so hard for me huh?"He said kissing my cheek.
"Keep it down Kitten we don't want people looking over here do we?" He said stroke my member up and down as I a long dirty moan exited my mouth.
He circled his thumb on my tip making me shiver.
"Aaah~ k-kookie please~" I said wanting more. I know I shouldn't since were In public but I want to be dominated by Jungkook.
"Please What Kitten?" He said rubbing my member what and down slowly still.
"P-please go f-faster" I said holding in my moans to talk properly.
"Hm that's not how u ask kitten"he said circling his thumb on my tip again making me leak pre cum.
"Aah~ d-daddy please g-go f-faster". I said and he smirked. We went faster as I yelp in surprise on how fast he's going.
"Stop Aah~ g-gonna c-cum" I said leaning my head on Jungkook shoulder.
"Cum for daddy kitten" and once he said that I came over his hand leaning my head on his shoulder still shaking from the orgasm breathing heavy.
"Mmm you taste sweet like candy" he said licking my cum off his hands. My poor kids. Me still catching my breath he kissed me passionately.
"Imma get you back kookie"
"WHY?!"
"Because that was uncalled for" I said trying to sound angry but he knew I wasn't.
"But you liked it angel~" he said kissing my cheek as I huffed like a little kid.
"Come on lets go home" Jungkook said getting up packing the rest of the food in the bag.
40minuteslater
Me and Jungkook pulled up to the drive way of the house. I hopped out the car and so did Jungkook lock-in the door behind us. I walked up to the front door and knocked. Jin answered the door.
"Had fun you to?" He asked and I smiled and so did Jungkook.
"Yea we hand fun alright" Jungkook said kissing my cheek and walking inside and I followed. He walked to the kitchen putting the left over food on the kitchen counter.
"OOOOOOHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT I SMELL FOOD!" I hear tae come running down the steps on all fours since he's a dog.
He stopped in front of Jungkook panting with his tongue out like a dog out to.
"Hey tae" Jungkook said patting his head.
"Hi kookie hi jimin" He said before running into the kitchen.
"HEY DONT TOUCH MY SUSHI YOU KNOW HOW I GET WHEN PEOPLE TOUCH MY FOOD!"I yelled so he won't touch it.
"TO LATE!" He screamed back.
"HOW THE FUCK IS IT TO LATE YOU JUST RAN TO THE KITCHEN" I said running into the kitchen. I then saw him eating my food that Jungkook bout me. Oh hell no.
I glared at tae as he smirked still eating my food. I walked up to him and slapped the food out of his hand so he wouldn't enjoy it.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" He screamed.
"I TOLD U NOT TO EAT IT AND WHAT DO U DO?!"
"Oh please it was just food"he said rolling his eyes.
"THAT WAS MINE I DIDNT EVEN BUY OR EVEN ENJOY IT MYSELF. AND YOU THINK U COULD BITCH!" I screamed at him and he growled. I hissed back changing my eye color.
"Why are you changing your eyes color? Your not gonna dominant a wolf pussy cat" he said mocking me. This bitch.
"Wanna see about that mut." And with that he growled and pounced at me. I scrapped my back on the floor really hard from the sliding and the pressure. I was under him and he threw punches to my lower body me grunting everytime he did. I then pulled all my strength together and flipped him over me on top punching him right at his jaw.
"AAH OK OK STOP!!!!"he yelled but I didn't care. I continued and he began to bleed from his mouth.
"HEY YOU TWO KNOCK IT OFF." I hear jin yell. He called Jungkook and namjoon to take me off of tae.
"BABE STOP" I hear Jungkook yell as he ran towards me grabbing me up whispering sweet things in my ear trying to calm me down but I was trying to throw him off of me. I saw tae getting up. Wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth. I felt blood leaving my back staining my sweater.

Cliffhanger 😂 I didn't want to put everything in. Sorry for the long chapter. The next one will be long to.