PAIN

Jungkook pov
We ran inside the house. I set jimin on the couch him laying on his stomach. I lifted up his sweater and the knife wound has gotten worse.
"JIN HAND ME THE FIRST AID KIT AND TAE GET SOME TOWELS!" I screamed and they ran getting what I told them to get. Jin came back with the kit and tae came with the towels. I got on top of jimins legs to hold him down.
"Namjoon I need you to hold jimins arms down" I told him and he grabbed his arms and held them down with force. I opened the first aid kit and took out the needle, thread, and alcohol pads.
"Ready?" I asked namjoon and he nodded. I poured some alcohol on jimin back and he flinched and screamed.
"AAAAAAAAHHHH J-JUNGKOOK!!!!!??"
I kept adding it and dabbing it with the pads. He hissed and squirmed around. I then whipped off all the alcohol and jimin was panting from all the yelling.
"P-please let me go" he said but I had to finish this there was no time to waste. As much as I love jimin so much and can't bare him in pain this had to be done.
I then grabbed the needle and thread. I kissed jimins head and began to sewn the cut together.
"AAAAAAHHH F-FUCK" I hear him screamed but I kept going.
"Jimin bite down on the this for now it will seduce the pain." jin said giving him a couch pillow. I continued treating his cuts and his screams were muffled.
Minutes later
Minutes later I finished. I looked at jimin and he fell a sleep from all that crying. The couch pillow was torn from his k9 teeth and face was red. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of ice and placed it on his back. He flinched but I kissed his forehead and he relaxed.
I looked up and saw everyone smiling seeing jimin ok. But when I looked at tae all I can do is glare at him. He whimpered.
"Jungkook I-I'm really sorry" he said putting his head down.
"Don't apologize to me. I'm not the one you hurt to the extent that he bled out through his back, ran out the house mad as hell, and almost got rapped in the woods by a horny ass alpha hitting him and covered him in bruises." I said glaring at him and he whimpered.
"Jimin was right. It doesn't matter that your a wolf. Your just selfish." I said lifting jimin bridal style taking him to our room away from tae.
"Jin can u follow me with the ice pack please for jimin"
"Of Couse! Joonie I'll be right back" jin said to namjoon and he nodded.
When I got to the room I placed jimin on the bed his back in the air and the ice pack on it closing the door and heading back down stairs.
"Kookie I'm r-
"Don't call me kookie tae"
"But I'm really-
"I don't want to hear it"
"But-
"I SAID I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT TAE!"
I screamed using my alpha voice and he whimpered and didn't talk.
"Ok ok that's enough let's clean up guys" namjoon said and I headed to the kitchen cleaning up the blood and food everywhere.
Tae stayed in the living room away from me cleaning up the alcohol pads and thread on the floor.
1hrs later
It's been a hour later and where already done watching a movie on the couch tae sitting on the other side far away from me. We all then hear foot steps coming down the stairs and we all turn our heads. It was jimin stretching and yawning. I got up and hugged jimin by the waist but not so tight.
"Are you ok babe"
"I'm good" he said smiling. Tae then got up and walked towards jimin me clinging to his waist afraid he would leave again.
"Look jimin hyung im sorry for everything I've done especially eating your food" he said with pleading eyes.
"Tae it's not about the food. I was mad because you ate when I told u not to and I didn't buy it. Jungkook did. Everything that he gets me I wanna treasure it. I can't just go buy another one whenever I feel like it tae. And not only did You ido that u mocked me being cat. Like that has to do with anything."
Jimin said with a hint of attitude. I pinched his hip and he flinched.
"Calm down" I whispered and he nodded. I walked away and sat on the couch watching there convo with jin and joonie.
"I understand hyung" tae said lowing his head.
"Don't let it happen again cause if it does I won't just punch u in the mouth" Jimin said patting his head and laughed so did tae and then walking away. He came and sat in between my lap.
"Now let's continue watching this movie whatever it is!" He said we all chuckled.
Jimin then kissed me on the lips passionately.
"Thanks for saving me" He said looking into my eyes.
"I will always be here Kitten" I said wrapping my arms around him leaving my head on his shoulders. Continuing the movie.