INTRODUCING

Jungkook pov
"JIMIN?!" I then run from tae and namjoon hyung towards jimin. I calmed down my pheromones. I was a little to mad and I let them out a little too much I guess.
"Whos this Jungkook?"namjoon asked.
"He's a special orange cat hybrid I found on the street. He was running from someone. I had to help him"
"Ok, but why did he pass out? Poor thing" tae sad looking sad.
"Well you guys wouldn't listen to me and I got really upset to the point where my pheromones came out to strong,"I said feeling guilty. I then lift jimin up to take him to my room.
"Wow he's not very heavy,"I said to myself as I carried up the steps walked through my door and planted him on my bed. I kissed his forehead and bead back to namjoon and tae.
"Now tell me what happened with you and Jin and why tae was panicking," I told namjoon.
"It's none of your business," he said to me with an attitude. So I put him in his place real quick.
"May I remind you that even tho you are my hyung my strength and pheromones are way stronger than yours".
"Fine fine I'll explain. JIN COME DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE!"
Jin came down with red puffy eyes. Probably from crying.
"Ok now start".
1hr later
Jimin pov
"Uggh my head hurts what happened?" I then sit up from a cozy bed a looked around. I heard laughter and giggling coming from downstairs. I get out of the bed to see what was going on. I see Jungkook and three other people sitting on the couch laughing watching a movie and eating. My stomach begins to growl. I then head down the steps and the first person who saw me was Jungkook.
"Hi kitten you're up!" He then runs towards me and gave me a hug.
He kisses my forehead and apologized for letting out his strong pheromone and I obviously forgive him. I then introduce myself.
"Hello everyone I'm park Jimin special orange cat hybrid" I then bowed.
"Hello, jimin im Jin the oldest and I'm a squirrel hybrid".
"Hello Jin hyung nice to meet you" I shook his head and then another person came.
"Hello jimin I'm taehyung but you can call me tae for short. I'm a wolf hybrid. I was born on December 30, 1995. I hope we could be good friends". He then gives me a hug.
"Wait are you older or younger than me?"He asked.
"I'm older than you" I then giggle at his cuteness.
"Ok hyung" he says as he walks away. Then another came as well.
"I'm namjoon but you can call me joon hyung since I'm older than you". He then smiles at me and I smile back.
"And there are to more but they're both sleeping. Jhope hyung and suga hyung" Jungkook says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Ok enough of the intros jimin are you hungry?"jin asks me. I then nod as he drags me to the kitchen.
"And for dessert we have Mochi". My mouth watered when I heard they have Mochi. He then passes me a plate of food I quickly gobbled it up considering I haven't eaten in a while.

There so kind

There so kind. I hope I can stay here with Jungkook and his friends forever. But mainly Jungkook.