ASLEEP

Jungkook pov
I carried jimin home. He was drunk and threw up and couldn't walk properly. I looked behind me and saw him sleeping. His face was flustered and there were little pellets of sweat on his forehead.
"Mm j-Jungkook i-I'm Sowwy" Jimin slurred. He was talking in his sleep. I find it cute. I chuckled and kept on walking.
"I wove you~" Jimin slurs and I smiled to myself thinking of how jimin was. My smile then disappeared. Feeling bad for him. We then made it to the house. I unlocked the door and saw everyone sitting in the couch. They turned to my direction.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Jin hyung yelled.
"Don't worry he's just drunk" JIMIN then began to slur his words out of his mouth again.
"Mm j-jiminie drunk rum" he said nuzzling his face into my neck as he purred like an actual cat.  
"Wait he drunk rum?" Tae asked and I shook my head indicating a yes.
"So that's why he's drunk".
"Obviously tae. Rum is alcohol." Hobi Hyung said and we all giggled shaking our heads. I then walked upstairs with him still on my back. I put him down on the bed and walked to the closet to grab a change of clothes for him so he could take a shower. I then heard him whimpering my name. I got worried and ran back to him with the clothes and towel in my hand. I looked at him and he was sweating and his hands were twitching. I hugged him and he stopped automatically. I picked him up and walked him to the bathtub running the water. I took off his jacket and his shoes first as he sat on the toilet seat.
I then took the rest off leaving him naked in the bathtub running the water on his body as he squirms around.
After his bath, I dressed him in night clothes and so did I. And later I put him in the bed on his side. I left him to turn out the light and he began to whimper. I ran back to him and snuggled him in bed.
"I wove you~~ Sowwy jung-jungkook. Pwease forgiiiive me~" And with that, he fell asleep in my arms.
I sighed in relief. I missed having him in my arms again.
"I wove you to~" I said back and fell asleep.