SAVING HIM

12:00pm(third person)
Modeling agency
While still daydreaming about having a mate and what it would be like Jungkook then gets a call from the office phone.
"Hello"
"Hello, Mr.jungkook there waiting for you on set to do your photo shoot, sir.
"Thank you Jessica"
"No problem". 
Jungkook then hangs up the phone and walks to the elevator. He walks in a presses number 2 since that's where his photoshoot is. Once he walks thro the door he was then greeted but everyone.
"Hello sir Jungkook" the photographer said to Jungkook.
"Hello to you too. What's the theme for the shoot?"
"Well I would usually have a theme but this time just put on something nice in the wardrobe closet and we'll take some good pictures."
"Ok be back in 10 minutes"
With that Jungkook walks to the wardrobe to find a striped shirt, an all-black with a lil of white jacket, with black pants and shoes.
"Ok Jungkook you're looking very handsome now let's start"

12:50(after shooting)"Ughh I'm already tired, "Jungkook says yawning

"Ughh I'm already tired, "Jungkook says yawning. "Do you want to look the pictures of you" Jungkook then walks over to the photographer's door looks at the pictures.
"Wow, they look great!"Jungkook giving his bunny smile.
"Well thanks, I tried my best with the edit," the photographs said.
"Jungkook you should go home now it already 12:55 and your shift ends at 1:00"
"OMG YOUR RIGHT HOME SWEET HOME HERE I COME"Jungkook screaming running out the building to his car starting the engine. While driving Jungkook then gets a call. At a red light, he took his phone out his pocket.
"Hello."
"Jungkook it's me tae"
"Yeah what happened"
"Namjoon and Jin hyung are arguing and all of sudden namjoon yelled at jin saying "go to the room" and Jin wouldn't listen and keep on arguing until namjoon let his strong pheromones out," Tae explains. "Jin ran to the room crying and now namjoon can't control his pheromones and it's making
Everyone uncomfortable"
Jungkook sighs " I'll be right there". Jungkook then Hangs up and continue to drive. Until all of a sudden, a person jumps out into the road in front of his car.
"WHOA"Jungkook then hits the breaks.
"ARE YOU OK?" jungkook says to the person.
"I-I please h-help me. H-he's c-coming". Jungkook then starts to walk towards him.
"Who's coming?" Jungkook then notices he want wearing anything underneath.
"He was attacked and he's scared that he's gonna come after him again. I can't just leave him here"Jungkook thought.
"Please get in my car ill take you to my place"Jungkook giving him a serious look. The person hesitated but got into the car. Jungkook then starts to drive again with the stranger on the passenger side.

Sorry for the long-ass chapter 😍🤘🏽❤️