FOR GOOD

Jimin pov
I woke back up with a gasp I looked around and saw Jungkook in the bed sleeping. I then shook him vigorously and he woke up with a gasp as well. He looked around and i sighed in relief bringing him into a hug. It was already morning.
"You did it Kitten" he said kissing my cheek. I then pulled away and saw a bruise on his cheek. I stroked his cheek slightly.
"What is it?" He asked.
"You have a bruise" I said kissing it.
"Yea you do to" He said kissing my bruised chin and cheek. I giggled.
"GUYS WAKE UP!" I hear tae screamed as he bust open the door. I screamed and fell off the bed.
"Really tae?!" I asked screaming and he laughed. Jungkook helped me up and we all three of us went down stairs. We saw everyone else at the table eating breakfast.
"Whoa what happened to you guys?!" Hobi asked and me and Jungkook looked at each other.
"It's a long story" I said smiling.
"Well tell us!" Jin screamed sipping tea.
I shook my head and began to talk.
After talking for so long and telling him what happened they were shook.
"Wait but if you stabbed him and your dreams become real......." namjoon said And my eyes went wide. I ran to the living room putting on channel 12 news.
"For today's story a middle aged man found dead. The cause of death unknown. Cops say cause of stroke but nobody will know for sure" the news anchor said. I sighed. It was him.
"Kitten are you alright?" Jungkook asked me and I turned and saw everyone behind him. I smiled letting a tear slip down my cheek.
"I've never been better. He tortured me for so long. I'm glad he's gone." I then turned towards the tv holding the remote up to it.
"For good this time" I said as I turned off the tv.
"Group hug!" Tae yelled and everyone came charging at me. We were all hugging like crazy people smiling and laughing. We all pulled away and sighed.
I then felt a passionate kiss upon my lips.
"I love you kitten"
"I love you to"
"We should celebrate guys!" Jin said. I agreed and everyone else did as well
"What are we gonna do?" I asked and we started brainstorming.
"OH OH LETS GO TO SKYZONE!" Tae said jumping up and down.
"Wait that trampoline place?" Jungkook asked and tae nodded his head vigorously.
"That's such a baby place" suga said yawning.
"But it's fun" I said wrapping my arm around tae.
"Let's do it!" Jungkook yelled out. And everyone cheered.
"Ok ok fine let's go" suga said secretly excited.