SAFE

2 days later
Jimin pov
I woke in a room but it wasn't mine. My eyesight was a bit hazy. It was a white room and I had needles in my arms. I looked around and monitors. I must be in the hospital. I learned to sit up forward and screamed in pain.
"ARRGHH FUCK!!!"
I lifted up my shirt and saw bruises and needle marks near my ribs. I then saw the door open gently and it was a doctor. He walked towards me with a clipboard in his hand.
"Hello, mr.park are you ok?" He asked me but I didn't answer him.
"Why am I here? What did u do to me?" I asked wanting answers.
"Well, a man named Jeon jungkook carried you inside and with his friends. I asked who he was and he said that he was your boyfriend. I examined you and you had a crack rib. Since you are an orange cat special hybrid I used a needle instead of surgery to stop the bleeding." He said using hand gestures. It took me a little bit of time to remember what happened to me. I then remembered me running to Jungkook and passing out in his arms.
"Where is he?!"I yelled.
"Mr.jeon?"
"Yes where is he?" I asked and he pointed to the door.
"He's in the sitting lounge down the hall and with his 5 friends.i told him you wouldn't be out for that long."
"How long has he been there?" I asked. He shook his head.
"Well, he's been here since he brought you in. He left once to change his clothes and came right back in literally 0.5 seconds" he said chuckling. 
"I half to see him," I said lowing my head. I didn't want him going through this with me again. I have to apologize.
"You can't leave the room yet"
"Why not?"
"Well because another man came to see you before Mr.jeon did.  He said he's your owner" my eyes widen. That bastard came near me.
"I'm not his owner I'm Mr.jeons owner"
I said glaring at the doctor.
"Well he's coming to pick you up in 20 minutes," he said shaking his head.
"HES NOT MY OWNER!! HE CANT COME NEAR ME!" I yelled.
"Please calm down," he said to me but I didn't listen. I began to yell more. He then walked towards me with a needle.
"This should calm your body down".
N-NO JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK" I screamed while squirming in my hospital bed trying to get away from him. I then see Jungkook and the rest bust through the door. Jungkook ran up to the man and punched him.
"He's mine," Jungkook said and grabbed my hand leading me to his car.
Once we got to the car he pulled me into a hug stroking my ears.
"I'm so glad your ok" Jungkook said kissing my forehead.
"Me to Jungkook" we then got into the car with the members driving home.
I fell asleep during the car ride.

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm still a little sick from the rain. Please go check my new ff.