FAMILIAR

Jungkook pov
A couple of minutes later we pulled up into the drive way of the house. I looked over and jimin was still sleep, cat ears would twitched here and there and his tail on his lap. I then patted jimins pack to wake him up.
"Kitten were here~" I said taping him still but all he did was mumble "5 more minutes". I then opened my door and got out closing the door behind me walking towards jimins side. I opened the door and carried jimin out. As I carried him I closed the door with my foot and locked the car. I walked to the house and kicked the door since I couldn't knock. The door opened and it was suga hyung.
"Sup suga hyung. I thought you be sleep since it 5pm." I said smirking and he chuckled.
"Get inside" He said stepping out the way. I walked in and saw everyone sitting on the couch watching tv.
"Oh Jungkook did u and jimin make up?" Jin hyung asked.
"No he screamed at me and I screamed back and punched him in the face. I then kept punching him and he passed out" I said shaking my head trying to make it as real as possible.
"WHAT?! HOW COULD U DO THAT?!" Tae screamed getting up from the couch walking towards me.
"I was joking wolfie we made up and he hand a photo shoot" I said laughing. His ears then went flat on his head with a fake pout.
"Don't trick me like that ever again" He said bringing fake tears and everyone laughed. I nodded.
"Can we are the pictures of the photo shoot?" Hobi asked and i nodded.
"Just let me put jimin to bed" I said looking sat him sleep. I then began to walk up stairs With jimin. As I went to my door I pushed it open using my back and I walked to the bed placing him on  the bed. He purred cutely and it made me smile. I then put his big teddy bear next to him and he cuddled it and continue to sleep. I kissed him on the cheek saying I love you and sweet dreams and with that went downstairs to show them the photos. I sat on the couch pulling out my phone going to jimins photos.
"OHHHHH DAMN IS THAT JIMIM?!" Hobi said surprised and I nodded.
"Wow he looks mature asf" suga said while yawning.
"Aww my baby looking handsome" jin said putting and hand over his heart.
"Yea that's my little kitten" I said mentally awing the pic. I then took one picture and put it as my lock screen. We then heard a knock at the door. Namjoon hyung got up and answered it.
"Yes May I help you?" Namjoon said.
"Omg yes my car broke down a couple miles from here and I was wondering if I could use your phone to call a tow truck so I could leave." They guy said. I see namjoon nod and let him in. He looked older than all of us also has brown hair. He was limping looks like he got his leg hurt by something. His pheromone was strong kinda. It's very familiar.
"Guys he just need to use the phone" namjoon said sighing. I looked at him and he smiled. But it was more of a creepy smile than a regular one.
"What kind of car do you have?" I asked as I walked towards him handing him the house phone.
"A BMW" He said dialing a number and putting the phone to his ear. I nodded and walked away from him. And sat down on the couch observing him still.
"Hello hi my car broke down. The place is XXX i need you to come tow it and bring it to my house along with me. Ok yea thank you. You'll be here in 2 hours. Damn ok bye" that's all I heard from his conversation.
"I'm sorry but the truck will be here in 2 hours" he said.
"No problem you can stay here until then." Jin said smiling.
"Is that ok?" He asked and everyone said yea except for me his pheromones were to familiar.
"Is it ok jk?" suga hyung asked me and I didn't answer. I was focus on where that pheromone came from before.
"Hobi take jk into the kitchen and talk to him please" jin said looking worried and hobi nodded. He kissed suga a cheek and grabbed my hand leading me towards the kitchen. As I walked passed him to the kitchen he gave me a devilish smirk.
"Actually I'll stay here" I said swiping my hand out of hobi hold. I walked back to the couch sitting down. And so did hobi. The guy was still standing by the door.
"Would u like something to drink?" Jin asked and he nodded. Jin walked to the kitchen and I kept a eye on him.