FAMOUS SMILE

Jimin pov
I woke up in kookie and my bed bundle up in a blanket cuddling my bear but Jungkook wasn't around. I smelled his pheromone so he has to be in the house. I got up from the bed and stretched yawning at the same time. I was fully clothed so I didn't have to put on any. It was still day light outside. I picked up my phone and it was 6:18 pm. As I walked to the door I smelled a pheromone I remembered. 'No it can't be him!' I thought. I opened the door and ran down stairs. I saw everyone safe on the couch watching tv. 
"Babe you ok?" Jungkook asked.
"Yea I'm f-" I was cut off when I saw him smiling at me. I began to shake from rage. I changed my eyes color and wrapped my tail around my waist. I waked up to him as he smiled like an idiot.
"Get out" I said in his face. He smiled at me showing me his yellow teeth.
"Your friends Invited me in. My car broke down a couple miles from here jimin. Why did u leave the hospital?" He said tilting his head.
"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed as I punched him in the face and he fell back. I then heard Jungkook and suga screaming my name. I felt jungkooks hand on my waist pulling me. I got out of his hold and charged at my old owner again. I got on top of him punching him in the face.
"JIMIN LET GO!!" I heard namjoon yell running towards me. I grabbed my old owner by the collar pulling towards my face.
"I'll do what ever it takes to protect me and my family. Now get the fuck out of my house." I said pulling him up from the floor hissing. He wiped the blood from his face, opening the front door  smiling at me.
"See you in your dreams jimin" he said my eyes widen. I punched him one more time and he stumbled out the house. I slammed the door in his face and locked the door. I ran to the window and watch him walk away from the house turning left waving at me. I sighed and looked back at everyone wide eyed staring at me. 
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIM?!" Suga yelled. I flinched I never heard suga yell at me before. It was the first. Jungkook stayed silent surprised. I then walked to him and he pulled me into a hug. I let a tear slip down my cheek smelling his scent. It was comforting.
"What the hell was that about?" Namjoon asked looking at me. I didn't answer I was so busy sniffing jungkooks scent.
"Baby" Jungkook sated as he lifted my chin from his neck. "Was that your old owner?" He continued. I let another tear slip down my cheek as I nodded slowly. He pulled me back into another hug.
"I h-had t-to. I-I'm sorry I-I didn't w-want you g-guys get-getting hurt" Jimin said in between hiccups.
"Wait that was your old OWNER?!" Tae asked yelling and Jungkook nodded for me.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry jimin.i shouldn't have yelled" suga said stepping towards me. I shifted my body away from him.
"No. You shouldn't have yelled" I said glaring at him. Jungkook scoffed.
"What?" Jin said.
"His pheromone smelled familiar. I knew it." Jungkook said and I looked at him puzzled.
"The day jimin came home with a crack rib he had that pheromone from jimins old owner on him. When I smelled jimins old owner today I thought that I was the same but I wasn't sure." He said petting my head.
"I'm sorry kitten" Jungkook said tightening his grip on my waist.
"Don't be." I said giving them my famous eyed smiled which made him smile his famous bunny smile.
"Jimin I'm really sorry." Suga said pouting. He knows I can't be mad at him.
"I forgive you grandpa." I said and he did his famous gummy smile which made me laugh.
"Aww my suga doin his gummy smile" hobi said and everyone laughed.