IM BACK

Jimin pov
I woke up in my old room in my old owners house. It was just the same how I left it that day. Blood stained on the floor and the bed covers when he beat me. The smell of sex when he would rape me or his friends would. The scratches on the door from when I tried to claw myself pass the door. I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom that was inside my room. It was same as well. Blood over the sink from my mouth. The shower curtains where gone. I then heard a thud coming from downstairs. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the door opening it. I walked out tip toeing not trying to make a sound. I then heard another thud which made my cat hairs on the neck of my neck stand. As I walked down the steps towards the living room I heard him speaking.
"Jimin come down stairs" I hear him. I continue to walk down stairs. I see him in the couch drinking beer while the tv Is on.
"You just can't leave me alone could you?!" I asked screaming slightly. He chuckled and took another sip of beer.
"You know when you left me I was broken" he said taking another sip.
"BROKEN?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I yelled and he looked at me.
"Yea I was broken you left and I missed you like hell. I had no one. I had no one to punish. No one to laugh at. No one period." He said taking another sip.
"Well I didn't miss you. You beat me. Rapped me. And even had your dirty friends do the same. I will never forgive you or forget that." I said crossing my arms. He took another gulp.
"Weeellll your g-gonna forget about it tonight" he said getting up. He was drunk I could tell. He walked towards me swaying.
"Stay away from me you drunk bastard" I said backing up. I was then pinned to the wall. He then stroked my cheek and then leaned to my ear as I was froze for some goddamn reason.
"Were gonna have fun" he said whispering which made me shudder out of disgust. He then lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder heading up stairs.
"NO PUT ME DOWN! LET GO OF ME!" I screamed banging on his back.
"YOU BITCH LET ME GO!" I screamed as he walked us to the room and threw me on his bed. I scooted myself back on the bed trying to get away from him. He crawled on the bed a little and grabbed me by my legs and pulled me to the edge of the beg.
"LET GO OF MY PHYCO!" I screamed and kicked him in the stomach. He flinched and let go of my legs. I got up from the bed running down stairs until I was tackled from behind.
"PLEASE LET GO GET OFF!" I screamed as he pulled down my pants and his. My member and his exposed and my hands pinned down. I then started kicking him but he a fist met my face really hard and I got dizzy. My vision was hazy as I saw him spit on his hand. I felt his spit covered hand run against my hole as I squirmed begging him to stop.
"P-please stop I don't want this!" I screamed. He started pumping himself.
'I wish Jungkook was here' I thought. I then closed my eyes tight thinking of him. All of a sudden I didn't feel his tight grip on my wrist anymore pinning me down. I heard grunts and powerful punches. I sat up from the ground and turned my head. I saw Jungkook. He was throwing punches towards his face and body leaving him bloody. I was so shocked I sat in the corner watching everything. I was paralyzed. I then saw him punched Jungkook and he fell off.
He was hitting Jungkook straight to the body. The sounds of his grunts made me want to cry out for him but I was shaken up in fear. I looked to my left and saw a knife I grabbed it and got up limping from dizziness. I got close to him and stabbed him in the back. He rolled off of Jungkook and I was breathing heavy so was Jungkook. He got up and dusted himself off.
He pulled me into a hug.
"Ha told you, you wouldn't die" he said. I smiled.
"How did you get here?" I asked wide eyes.
"You wished for me remember?" He said smiling and I remembered. I sighed in relief and hugged him again.
"We need to go home" he said and I nodded.
"But the members doesn't know to wake us up" I said panicking. I see Jungkook smiling as he tapped my shoulder.
"Jimin wake yourself up. Once you do that wake me up as well".
"What if I cant do it. You'll be stuck here!" I said. "I'm to worried and scared to focus" I continued.
"I know you can do it Kitten" he said kissing my forehead. I sighed and closed my eyes as he stood back. I took a deep breath. When I opened my eyes back open.

I was back........