FALLING FOR HIM

After dinner
Jimin pov
After I gobbled up jin hyungs delicious dinner he then offered me chocolate ice cream Mochi. It looks so good I then grabbed one and ate it. I then got a brain freeze and my cat ears perked up as I wince from the coldness.
"Awwwh seems like a kitten had a brain freeze," Jungkook says as he walks towards me petting my cat ears. I moaned a little. His touch against me felt so good I couldn't get enough. I then began to lean into his touch wanting him to pet me more which he did until he pulled away. I whined from the lost of contact but he gave me a big smile which made me Blush a little.
"Ugh I think I'm falling for him!"I say In my head as I get frustrated with myself. I just ran away from a bad master. I don't want to go through the same thing again. But jungkooks so nice. I then lay my head on the kitchen table and fell asleep while everyone else was in the living room.
Jungkook pov
"JIMIN COME HERE AND WATCH A MOVIE WITH US." Hm, no response. I wonder what he's doing. I then get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen seeing jimin with his head on the counter sleeping. I awed in my head looking at the cute sight.
"Kitten~ wake up imma take you to the room so you could sleep," I say in his kitten ears as the perk up. He then gets up from the chair as I walk him to my room.
"Jungkookie may I have a towel and new clothes to sleep in. I wanna take a shower and then go to bed" he said with his eyes half open in a sleepy voice.
"Yea I'll give it to you. Get in the shower and I'll pass it to you and the clothes"
"Thanks, jungkookie" he said as he walks to the bathroom. I then walk to my closet getting a towel and shorts, boxers, and a white shirt. I heard the shower go on. I guess he's in there now. I knocked twice. I then heard a loud "COME IN" as I opened the door.
"Here jimin these are the clothes and the towel. I place it on the toilet seat"
"Thank you jungkookie"
I then step out the bathroom and sat in the bed waiting for jimin to come out.
Time skip
10 minutes have passed as I was on my phone still waiting for jimin to come out. I then hear the water turn off and I knew he was ready to come out. He then walked out with the clothes I gave him and the towel tapped around his neck. His at ears and bright orange hair dripping with water and his face red. He looked like a true masterpiece.
"Jimin you can sle- but before I could finished he then jumped in the bed. I chuckled and Turning off the lights and tucking him in as I tuck myself in with him and we both fell asleep. I bundled up with him.
"Am I really falling for him?" I say in my mind.
Jimin pov
I wasn't asleep just yet. He tucked me in and himself. He's so caring towards me. I then feel his face on my back snuggled up with me. He smells so good. When he sleeps his pheromones smell really gentle like a light ocean breeze. I then felt his hand snake around my waist pulling me in closer.

"Ugghh I'm really falling for him"