AT WORK

10:00AM(THIRD PERSON)
It's a Friday and Jungkook wakes up by the sound of Jin's voice.
"JUNGKOOK WAKE UP AND GET BREAKFAST"jin yells from downstairs. Jungkook then groans and gets up from his bed to take shower and head downstairs. Jungkook walks into the bathroom and turns on the water. He lets it get hot to the perfect temperature before getting in.
Time skip•
After showing he gets out and wraps his towel around his waist revealing his perfect abs. He goes into the closet and grabs black boxer and a black shirt that says supreme and black jeans with rips at the knee. He walks down the steps to go into the kitchen to find everyone there.
"Morning guys," Jungkook says giving his bunny smile to everyone.
"Damn he does look like a bunny" suga says laughing.
"Oh shut the fuck up Hyung wit yo grumpy grandpa self" jungkook says annoyed. Everyone laughs excepts for suga who stays quiet and Jin.
"JUNGKOOK watch your language in the house," jin says to Jungkook disappointed.
"But he messed with me first and I'm 22 years old. I'm allowed to curse." Jungkook says giving a cute pout.
"Yea but not towards your hyungs" namjoon intervenes. Suga then looks at Jungkook and sticks his tongue out.
"Such a child" Jungkook mumbles. Jin then walks to Jungkook and sets down his plate of food.
"Thanks"
"No problem"
After finishing his meal he then puts on his shoes and jacket.
"Where are you going" namjoon says.
"Well all of you guys have the Friday and the weekends off except me. I have to go to work and it's 11:04 and I half to be there at 11:30 and be back at 1:00Pm".
"Fine. Have a good day"jin says as Jungkook closes the door and locking it behind him as he walks toward the driveway to get into his car.
He then begins to drive and was able to make it into his job at 11:25.
"Thank god I don't live far from the agency or I would've been late," he thought to himself.
"Good morning Mr.jeon" the lady at the front desk says. She had a crush on Jungkook since she hired him and he knows.
"Good morning Jessica," Jungkook says giving her a bunny smile. She then blushes and then continues her work. Jungkook heads to the elevator and presses number 20 since that's the floor that his office is (on the highest floor in the building). Since he owns it he has his own office but he's also a model there. Jungkook then gets to his floor and walks to the end of the hall. He opens the door and sits in his chair looking out the window.
"*sigh* I want a mate" he said out loud.

Hope you liked it. Check out my other story. 😍❤️🤘🏽until next time