WOODS

Jimin POV
"NO JUNGKOOK GET OFF OF ME NOW!" I screamed and hit Jungkook trying to make him let go of me but he wouldn't budge. He still held me down stroking my head and cat ears.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD JIMIN IT WAS JUST FOOD!"tae screamed out and waved his hands around as he talked.
"BUT IT WAS MINE IT TOLD NOT TO TOUCH IT AND YOU DID!"
"OH PLEASE YOU CAN BUY MORE PUSSY CAT"he said mocking me.
"REMEMBER MUT YOUR THE ONE WHO GOT PUT DOWN BITCH!"
"OH PLEASE IM A WOLF"
We kept bickering and screaming joonie holding tae down and Jungkook holding me down. I began to feel dizzy while screaming. What the fuck.
"S-SO W-WHAT IF Y-YOUR A WOLF. Y-YOU WAS THE ONE B-BEGING ME TO GET OFF O-OF YOU!" I said swaying side to side.
"JIMIN YOUR BLEEDING OUT CALM DOWN" I hear Jungkook yell. Everyone went silent.
I looked at me back. It was bleeding like crazy. What the fuck cut me so deep. I then looked at the ground and there was a knife covered in blood. It must've cut me when tae tackled me. I felt my knees weak and almost fell but i caught myself by holding on to the kitchen counter.
"BABE LET ME-
"NO L-LET ME G-GO" I yelled and threw Jungkook off me and grabbed my hat off the floor and ran out the door. Not looking back.
"JIMIN COME BACK" jungkook yelled
"NO JIMIN"jin screamed
"COME BACK"namjoon yelled
"IM SORRY"tae screamed.
I didn't care I ran into the woods.
Jungkook pov
"JIMIN COME BACK" I yelled but he kept running into the woods not even lookin back. I'm so worried
"Shit" I mumbled out loud.
"Don't worry we'll get him back" namjoon said putting his hand on my shoulder and Jin and tae next to him smiling reassuring me.
"Let's go!" I said and we all grabbed our phones just Incase and ran out the house running into the woods.
"We need to split up these woods our big" jin said and I nodded. I went to the right, tae went to the left, and namjoon and Jin went straight ahead.
One hour later
Tae pov
We've been looking for a hour and still have no trace of- 
Before I could finish my sentence I saw a tree covered in blood. I sniffed it. It smelled like jimins scent. He was bleeding out he could be passed out by now. I began to panic. I took my phone out my pocket and called Jungkook and namjoon phone.
Jk- hello?! Did you find him?!
Rm-what's going on?
Jin-I'm here to what's happening?!
Me-guys come quick! I'll let out my pheromones so you can smell it.
Jk-alright!
Rm-ok!
Jin-go for it!
I then hung up and let out my pheromones. 5minutes later I saw the bushes moving around. I growled ready to attack. I saw who it was and it was Jungkook and behind him it was namjoon and Jin.
"TAE WHATS GO-
Jungkook was cut off by the bloody tree and was shocked and so was namjoon and Jin. Jin covered his mouth in surprised and Jungkook began to cry silently. 
Jimin pov
I leaned up against a tree to hold myself up but I heard footsteps approaching so I ran. I then smelled a pheromone. It smelled weird. I ignored it thinking it was a attacker and ran more.
I stopped and sat on the ground pulling my knees to my chest. I can't go back.
I then heard Foot steps and smelled a pheromone. It smelled like someone was.......HORNY?!
I saw A male alpha. Sweating and panting. He looked like her was in pain and had a huge bulge in his pants. He walked towards me and I stood up walking backwards.
"Hey baby. Do you wanna help me?" He asked coming closer.
"No i don't" I said backing up still.
"Well Your gonna anyway" he then reached and took my hat off and my ears popped out.
"Ohhhhh much better. Your a cat hybrid." He said with a seductive look on his face that made me sick.
"Stay away" I said my eyes still changed.
"You won't dominate me kitty"
"I'm not that hard to put down you horny man". He then pounced at me and I landed on my back. Bleeding out even more.
"ARRGH LET ME GO!" I said and punched him in the stomach. He fell off of me and I tried to get up but he grabbed my leg and pulled me closer biting my neck but not deep enough to make me bleed or mark me.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" I screamed letting out a angry pheromone.
I elbowed him in the face and he fell off again. I got on top and grabbed a rock hitting him against the head with it. He didn't die but was unconscious. I got up and swayed back and forth while walking. I then heard footsteps but I couldn't run I was to tired I'm gonna have to fight again. 
I saw who popped out from around the tree. It was Jungkook, tae, namjoon and Jin. I smiled and next thing i notice was black.
Jungkook pov (before he found jimin)
"WE NEED TO FIND HIM NOW!" I screamed walking away from the bloody tree and they followed. I then smelled a pheromone. Smelled like someone was horny. Uh oh.
"Jungkook you smell that to right?"namjoon asked and I nodded.
"But it's not jimin. It's someone else"
"We need to find jimin before that horny person does" tae said and we all nodded. While walking we smelled another pheromone. It was a angry one. It was mixed with the horny one to.
We followed it and we heard screaming. I began to run towards the sounds and the rest followed. It stopped and so did the smell. I turned around and saw jimin.
I looked towards the ground and saw a alpha unconscious and from him Was a faint horny smell.
Jimin smiled and fell to the ground. I ran towards him to check his pulse but noticed there was a bite mark. I let out my pheromones from anger.
"It's ok he's not marked by him"namjoon said holding his nose from my overwhelming my pheromone and I calmed down a little. I picked jimin up bridal style not trying to hurt his back and walked ran back home with the rest of the members to treat his wounds.