JUNGKOOK'S SHOOT

Jimin pov
As Jungkook dragged me to the dressing I giggled me being so excited to start shooting. Once we got there he opened the door and we walked in together.
"Well kitten we should get ready. I also have a shoot to do. I came up with a idea for a new look for the company. So you don't need a hat or anything to cover your cat details." He said smirking.
"So no cover up?!" I screamed excitedly and he shook his head yes. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tight. I hate covering up my cat features but I do it to protect myself from predators.
"Ok baby let's get ready!" He said and I nodded beginning to strip my clothes off. And him doing the same.
1hourlater
An hour later and we were done changing. I had on something nice and so did jungkoook. I was really excited.
"Damn kitten you look good" Jungkook said looking at me up and down with a sharp sexy gaze. I shuddered a bit. My face began to heat up and turn red.
He chuckled as I pout.
"Hmph" I then pulled Jungkook towards me by the neck part of his sweater bringing his ear towards my mouth.
"I could say the same for you, you look like a whole snake I could just eat you up" I said purring a little. I pulled away and I saw his face lightly blush.
"Hmph serve you right" I said walking towards the door trying to head back to the photo shoot until I felt him grab my tail pulling me back.
"AAH JUNGKOOK!" I yelled as he grabbed my tail. He then turned me around yo face him.
"Your lucky kitten. I would've punished you right here but I have a photo shoot to do. I would've ripped your pretty little hole open, cum dripping out for hours maybe even days" he said whispering and then biting my cat ear as I moaned lowly. He pulled away chuckling.
"Come. We have to finish the shoot so we could go home. I still want my cuddles." He said pulling my arm as we walked out the room.
"GUYS COME SIT IN THE CHAIRS SO YOUR MAKEUP CAN BE DOWN!" One of the makeup artist shouted. We walked over there and I sat in a chair and so did Jungkook.
30minutes
"Ready kitten?" Jungkook says looking up and down at me.
"Ready babe lets do it!" I said excited.
"Ok so who wants to go first?" The photographer said. I looked at Jungkook as he looked at me.
"Go first jungkookie it's your company" i said pushing him so he wouldn't protest.
"Ok ok ok I'm going" He said kissing my cheek.

Jungkook was in the middle doing the photo shoot as I watched him pose

Jungkook was in the middle doing the photo shoot as I watched him pose. He looked so angelic. He then saw me staring and he smiled. I began to make a funny face and he laughed while the shooting was still going on.

His smile was so cute I couldn't get enough of it

His smile was so cute I couldn't get enough of it. I soon stopped so he could focus and finish the shoot. I sat in a chair and pulled out my phone listening to music. 15 minutes later I hear Jungkook yelling my name. I looked up and he was running towards me.
"IM DOOOOONE~" He said giving me a short kiss on the lips.
"That's good baby. Now it's my turn" I said getting up stretching. He then slapped my ass as I let out a little moan and shuddered.
"Go get em kitten" he said smirking.