RING

Jimin pov
I was still sitting on the counter watching kookie put 5 Mochis in a bowl that were different flavors. All my favorite. I hopped off the counter waking towards the bowl when Jungkook stopped me.
"Wait, Kitten?"
"What's wring jungkookie?"I say flattening my ears on my head again out of worry.
"You don't need to be worried," He said giggling.
"How do you know I'm worried?"
"Cause every time you're worried you flatten your ears"
I turned red and he chuckled. I punched him lightly and he said ow like I hit him hard. We both laughed. I stopped and stared at me and I blushed covering my face.
"N-no staring, "I said to him.
"Baby," He said so sweetly. I uncovered my face and found him on one knee on the floor. I was shook. I thought someone snatched my cat ears.
"Kitten I love you. Very much. I wanna protect you and spend my life with you. I wanna be by your side. I wanna make you laugh, make you smile, make you crazy, but never make you cry. Please let me do that". I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I nodded like crazy. I saw him reach for a box.
HOLY SHIT BALLS!!!!!
"Babe I wanna give you this," He said pulling out a Golden promise ring. It said "p.jm" and with a heart. I cried more and felt love. He slipped on my finger.
"Don't worry babe I have one to" he said showing me his finger. I tackled him into a hug. He chuckled and I did the same.
"Your all mine" he whispered in my cat ear.
"I'm all yours," I say kissing him passionately.
"Come on,  get your Mochi and watch a movie with the wrest of the group". I nodded and we both got up. I grabbed the Mochi and walked out of the kitchen with jungkookie. We sat next to the sope couple and tae was on the other side. Jungkook grabbed a blanket. I was kinda cold anyway. I sat in between his legs my back facing him as I had the Mochi bowl in my hand eating it with the blanket rapped around me. I fed Jungkook Mochi and we shared it together.
"Awww I want some" tae said and got EVERYONE's attention. Fuck.
"No this is only mines and jimins nobody else's. I made it for him so it's for him. Jungkook said hugging me and I giggled as everyone made a pouty face.
"Yup only mine" and he kissed me. I obviously kissed him back. I finished the bowl of mochi and put the bowl on the floor too tired to go to the kitchen plus Jungkook wouldn't let me go. I continued to watch whatever what's on tv. I then jumped feeling a hand snake to my inner thighs. I looked Jungkook and he smiled.
"Watch tv kitten," he said turning my chin towards the tv. Damn it kookie this is not the time and EVERYONE IS STILL UP.