DONT TELL

Jimin pov
I ended up falling asleep again cuddled into jungkooks chest the same night. I felt his warmth and embraced it making me feel better. I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about kookie.
(Dream) Me and him in the same room watching tv together until the room began to spiral around and I got dizzy. I looked up at Jungkook but it wasn't him no more but my ex owner. I jumped from his embrace but he pulled me by my cats ears hard again making me scream.
Jungkook pov
I stayed up still cuddling jimin just in case another incident happens and it did. Jimin began to whimper and squirm around. I held him tighter and he stopped moving. I wonder what's he dreaming about.
Jimin pov
(Dream) as I screamed for my ex to let go I felt a warm embrace. The room spiraled again and I was under Jungkook. Him stroking my cheek. I then pulled him closer and hugged him tight and he hugged me back.
Morning
It's morning an the sun was shining bright on my face. I looked up and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully thankfully. I got up and went to the bathroom the brush my teeth. As I looked In the mirror I noticed something. There were cuts on my cat ears. Looks like they were........PULLED?! Really hard to. The only time they were pulled were in my dreams. But how in real life?! 
I grabbed the first aid kit from the bedroom floor and rapped my ears from bleeding any further. I threw on my hat and head down stairs to the kitchen making me some coffee. I began to sip my coffee at the kitchen counter still thinking bout how my wounds became real. As I was in deep thought I felt a arm on my shoulder. I felt my eyes change color and I grabbed it with my right arm and twisted in but not as hard to not break it.
"OW OW OW ITS ME ITS ME!" Tae screamed and Jin came running down stairs with namjoon and jhope. I let go of taes hand before they can reach the kitchen.
"Is everything alright?!"jin asked and namjoon and jhope looked around worried as ever.
"Jimin why are your eyes changed?"namjoon asked and I changed my eyes back.
"Well tae put his arm on my shoulder and me thinking that it wasn't tae I grabbed his arm twisted it a lil and changed my eye color"i said rubbing my neck. They looked at tae rubbing his wrist.
"Sorry bout that but don't scare me!"I said almost screaming and he said ok.
"Why are u wearing a hat inside jimin?"jhope asked. Being a dog jhope can detect stuff really well and it's not as good for me. I let out a pheromone unknowingly.
"Who's pheromone is that? It smells like fear and worry"namjoon said and I flinched. They all looked at me stepping closer.
"W-Wait guys back up" I said but they kept coming closer.
"What are u hiding park Jimin?"jhope said coming closer. He then reached for my hat and took it off showing my wrapped cat ears.
"Why are your ears wrapped?!"jhope asked and I didn't answer. Jhope whispered something to the others but I didn't know what is was but I wasn't gonna like.
"GET HIM!"jhope yelled and they all pinned me down to the ground. Jin on top of me pulled my bandages off and saw the yanking marks and cuts.
"WHAT HELL HAPPENED?!"they all said at the same time and got off me. I took a deep sigh and explained to the the dream.
15minuteslater
After explaining they look shook like they saw a ghost.
"So your telling me you dreamt something like that and it came real?! But how?!"tae asked screaming and I shushed him.
"It must have to do with him being a special cat hybrid" jin said stroking his chin as if he had a beard. "Because only special hybrids have a special talent" he continued.
"Don't tell kookie" they all looked and shook there heads in disagreement.
"We're telling him!"jin yelled and I yelled no.
"I need to figure this out on my own I can handle this!"I yelled and tae nodded.
"He's right" he said and everyone looked at him.
"If jimin can take down a horny ass alpha and a wolf like me then I'm pretty sure he can take down a human" tae said patting jimin shoulder.
"But if you need help hyung we will be here to help for sure" everyone agreed and I lit up giving then group hug.
"By the way Jimin I see you can change your eye color whenever you like now"jhope said wiggling an eyebrow.
"Yea but sometimes it's a problem for me"I said shaking my head.
"I got used to changing them whenever I like" jhope said.
"So can I" jin smirked.
"Me as well"tae said putting his hands on his hips.
"Wait you guys can do that to?!"I asked.
"Uh Yea dumdum were hybrids to!"tae said shaking his head.
"Watch it taehyung" I said looking at him from the corner of my eye and he looked away.
"Where's Jungkook anyway?" Tae asked changing the subject.
"He's sleeping. He was watching over me all night making sure I wouldn't go into shock again" I said lowing my head and namjoon patted my head in comfort.
"He will be ok" he said and I nodded.
"Jin do you smell that?" I asked him
"No" he said shaking his head.
"Me neither start cooking" I said and everyone laughed.
"HEY!" Jin said throwing a pillow at me heading to the kitchen.
After a while jin called us into the kitchen to eat.
"Jimin can u go wake up your half And hobi yours" Jin said and we both nodded waking up our mates. As I walked into the room I saw Jungkook curled up into a ball hugging a pillow.
"Kookie~ wake up my little bunny"I said shaking him slightly. He then groaned and turned to face the other way saying 5 more minutes. I then got on top of him shaking him.
"KOOKIIIIE~ wake up!"I said his eyes opened slowly.
"Wow what a nice view to wake up to kitten"he said with a smirk and I blushed.
"Why are you wearing a hat inside tho?" He said tilting his head.
"W-Well my ears kinda hurt from all the noise and stuff yesterday so I wanted to muffle all sound" I said hoping it would make sense. He nodded and smiled.
"Let's head down stairs to get breakfast." I said rolling off of him my lips so close to his but I didn't kiss him teasing him a lil.
"Such a tease" he said getting up and I smirked.
(Remember if u read the description of the story jimin has a special ability)