PAST

(Quite long)

Jungkook pov
After getting ready with jimin to go shopping we walked down the steps together getting ready to leave.

(Jimin is also wearing a black hat)

Me and jimin wore puma. He looked so cute in his outfit. As we walked towards the door to leave, we waved good bye to everyone and they waved back. I opened the door and jimin ran to the car. I unlocked it and we both hopped in.
I put the key in starting the engine and began to drive.
"Kitten?"
"Yea jungkookie?"
"Why did you apologize about being dominant?" I asked and I notice he flinch.
"W-Well I-I....it's because of my last owner"he sad looking down. Ears flat on his head.
"Baby what happened in your past?"I asked glancing at him a little from the corner of my eye.
"M-my last owner treated me awful. I would always cry myself to sleep. Cold and lonely in bed. O-on my heat days I would fend for myself. He would beat me for not letting other a-alphas have their turn with me since they were his friends. He would tie me to the bed or lock me in my room for days. It got to the point where I got sick of it. One day he was coming home and I was leaving. He asked where was I going and I told him I was leaving. But he wouldn't let me go. Since Im a hybrid my heat can be triggered because of certain reasons. H-he triggered my h-heat on purpose. Tied me to the bed naked and called his friends.............I-I begged h-him t-to let me go but he wouldn't but they kept going. They came in me countless times and I ended up passing out. I'm so used to being dominated and used is that when I was with you last night I wanted to try with you the one I love. But I never got your permission and got outa control to the point my eyes changed. The next morning I was untied and cleaned but still naked. I put on clothes and ran out the room. He wasn't home that day. I left never looking back. But I-I still know he's trying to find me. I am a special hybrid after all and I cost a lot of money. The day you found me I was very grateful. I knew I found the right person for me." He said to me smiling the last sentence. I used my right arm and I rapped it around him driving using my left. I kissed his forehead as he whimpered and cried silently.
"I would never do that to you. I love you jimin. Forever."
"I love you jungkookie" he said yawning. He leaned his head on my shoulder as he cuffed my hands tightly as he was falling asleep. I kissed his hand and he sighed in happiness. I always want him to be happy.
20minutes
It's been minutes later and me and jimin are pulling up in the drive way of the mall.
"Kitten~ wake up we're here" I said shaking him a little but all he did was say give me five more minutes.
"If you don't get up I'm not buying u anything~" I say in a teasingly tone and his eyes popped open. I chuckled as he yawned and we both got out the car headin towards the entrance of the mall.
"Come with me Kitten" I said grabbin his hand leading him to the iPhone store.
"What are we doing here?" He questioned. He looked so cute with a confused face.
"Well babe since I have a iPhone 8 I was wondering getting you one to!" I said excitedly and his face lit up.
"OMG YAZZ A IPHONE!"He said running inside looking for the phones.
"Wait babe have you ever had a phone?" I asked and he looked down.
"Yea I had a 6 but I could only use it if I was 'pleasing' master." I then pulled him into a hug and kissed his cat ear as he silently moaned my name. I chuckled and we began to look for phones. Jimin was ahead of me since he was very excited. I noticed some glances from other alphas. I glanced over at him. I looked back to see where was jimin but couldn't see him since it was so packed.
I then smelled an unusual smell of pheromones. As if someone was uncomfortable with something. I knew it was jimin. I hurried my ass up and followed the scent and saw jimin standing by a iPhone 8 but someone was behind him. He looked so uncomfortable. He kept looking around. As I was walking towards them he groped his ass. OH HELL NO! I slap ran a crossed his face. He just got pimp slapped by jimin.
"I have a BOYFRIEND! Bitch" JIMIN said as I smirked. Wow he can actually handle himself. Jimin continued looking at the phones until he tried it again. I ran up and punched him. He ain't touching what's mine again. Jimin was shook and so was the guy.
"He said he had a boyfriend. Guess what that's me. I know you smelled me all over him since he's MY MATE. Don't ever touch him again." I drew attention to myself but I could care less and neither did jimin.
"HAHA TOLD YOU!" Jimin said pointing at the guys laughing at him like he was five and all I could do was chuckle. I grabbed jimin and the phone paying for it and heading out.
"Thank you for saving me"He said and I kissed him on the forehead.
"Kitten you seemed like you could handle yourself since I saw the way you bitch slapped him."
Jimins eyes turned to cat eyes again form being dominant.
"Yea I could handle my self!" He said loudly putting his hands on his hips.
"But don't get to cocky Kitten. Remember who you belong to." I said nibbling on his neck and his eyes changed back. I chuckled and he hit my chest playfully.
"Killed the mood kookie" I laughed harder and so did he.