BEAR

Jimin pov
I woke back up and I was still in the car with Jungkook and the members. I saw all the members sleeping. Jungkook was focused on the rode but he looked... angry.
"JUNGKOOK are you ok.?" I asked leaning forward to look at his face more.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He said with his eyes still focused on the road. I'm guessing someone told Jungkook where I was headed and my ability to.
"I'm sorry," I said lowing my ears.
"Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time jimin. You've been lying to me. I don't appreciate it at all." He said with a hint of attitude using his alpha voice that made me whimper a little.
"Why would you do it?" he asked an I noticed him looking at me from the corner of his eye with a glare.
"I-I wanted to h-handle it on my own," I said trying to control my stuttering. He shook his head not saying anything else and kept his angry glare on the road. I couldn't bare the silence.
"Please say something Jungkook" I said whimpering even more.
"What do you want me to say jimin. There's nothing I can say. You lied to me about leaving, dreams, sneaking out of the house, you getting hurt. Why didn't you tell me you had an ability. You don't tell me anything but you tell your friends but not your own boyfriend" he scoffed at the end. He sighed.
"What happened in the hospital? Why did you scream?" He asked me and I shook my head.
"H-he was gonna inject me why else?" I said looking out the window.
"And there you go lying again," he said shaking his head. I sighed.
"The doctor said I couldn't leave because my old owner came before you saying that I was still his. I told the doctor I wasn't and he didn't believe me. He tried to calm my body down until
He got there to pick me up in 20 minutes. That's when I screamed your name and you came". I said looking at him as his cold glare was on the road.
"Why?" He asked.
"Why what?"
"Why would you go by yourself? Why would you lie to me?" He asked looking in my eyes. He had such an sad and angry expression in his eyes that melted my heart into pieces. He then turned to the road.
"I know you can handle yourself jimin. But I'm pretty sure that is I was there or any other member you would've never ended up coughing up blood and having a cracked rib?!" He said a little louder with his alpha voice letting out an Angry pheromone a little which made me flinch and whimper. Before I could say anything back we pulled up in the driveway of the house.
"Guys~ wake up Where here" Jungkook sad smiling looking at the members snoring. I could tell it was fake though.
"Mmm ok I'm up baby wake up," suga said shaking hobi lightly.
"Mm carry," hobi said with grabby hands and suga carried him out the car and inside the house. After that namjoon carried jin inside and tae walked and swayed inside. I opened my door.
"A-are you coming?" I asked looking at Jungkook.
"No I'll be back later," he said
"Go inside shower eat and go to sleep" he continued with his alpha voice and I closed the door and he drove off. I ran inside.
"Where's kookie" tae asked me and I burst out in tears. He hugged me and told me it would be ok and to sleep it off. I nodded and went to our room. I grabbed clothes and got into the shower thinking about jungkooks expression. I never wanted to see that expression. And what's worst was that I was the cause of it. I winced in pain from my heart. I sighed, washed my body and got out putting on my clothes. I walked back into the room. It was cold in there. I turned on the lights and saw a teddy bear that looked like it could cover the entire bed!
There was a card next to it.
Dearest jimin,
I love you very much. I bought there bear for you as a present for when you get out of the hospital. It's for you to let you know I love you with all my heart and I would never hurt you or take you for granted. I love you kitten. Sleep with it every night if I'm not around if that's possible since nothing will rip us apart. There's I voice key inside the bear. Press the button to hear my secret message. I love you kitten.

I felt tears run down my red swollen cheeks. I feel horrible for Lying to kookie. I then snuggle in bed with the bear hugging it wishing I was hugging Jungkook. I saw the button on the bottom of the bear's foot I pressed it.
"I love you jimin. You are my light in this dark world and I love you for it. Sweet dreams". I teared up more crying myself to sleep.

You didn't hurt me Jungkook. I hurt you. And I'm sorry about that