OFFICE

Jimin pov
I woke up the next morning hugging my teddy bear. Wait how did I get home. I then tried to sit up but got a major migraine from the alcohol. I shook it off and got up from my bed. I walked down stairs and saw jin and namjoon sitting on the couch.
"H-Hyung wheres the Motrin?" I asked as I rubbed my head walking towards them.
"Are you ok jimin?" Namjoon asked.
"Yeah just hungover" I said wincing in pain a little.
"Who brung me home?" I asked. And they looked at each other.
"Jungkook did" jin said smirking a little.
"W-what?!" I yelled as my eyes widen. I then saw tae and hobi running downstairs panting wagging their tails.
"What happened?! Who yelled?!" Tae said panicking and hobi.
"Sorry," I said. I then winced in pain some more.
"Argh fuck" I felt as my head kept pounding against my skull.
"I have to go," I said walking upstairs changing. I then walked into my room changing my clothes. Wearing white ripped jeans and everything else white. I didn't wear a mask this time but I wore a white hat. I grabbed my phone and walked back downstairs heading towards the door.
"Wait jimin!" Jin yelled running towards me.
"Take this," He said handing me a Motrin. I looked at the back of the packet. It should last at least and 24 hours. I thanked him with a bow.
"Where are you headed anyways," Tae asked wagging his tail.
"To go see Jungkook" I then ran out the house. I grabbed a cab and he drove me to Jungkooks modeling agency. I was now in front of the building. There was a big picture of him on the front of the building. He was so admirable. I took a deep breath and walked inside.
"Hello, handsome sir." I young black cat hybrid said smiling. Wow, she's a hybrid too.
"Hello I'm here to see Jeon jungkook please," I said showing my smile as well.
"Oh, you must be Jungkooks boyfriend. Yes, I've heard a lot about you." She said changing her eye color into a midnight yellow. I changed mine.
"Ohh you're a hybrid as well. What kind?"
"Special orange cat hybrid"
"Cool!" She said changing her eye color back and so did I.
"Jungkook is on the top floor. Turn to your left once you get out of the elevator and walk straight down." She said waving as I began to walk to the elevator.
"Nice meeting you," she said.
"Same here," I said back getting on the elevator. As I stood in the elevator alone I waited til I got to the top floor.
Ding
I'm finally here. I then stepped out the elevator looking around. I saw many models and many managers and guards. I took a left and walked straight down. I saw a big office. It said Jungkooks name on the front door. I stood in front of the door. I took a deep breath a knocked on the door.
Knock knock knock
"Come in!" I heard him yell and I walked in closing and locking the door behind me. He had his head down looking at some papers.
"Hi Jungkook," I said fiddling with my fingers. He then looked up in surprise.
"What are you doing here jimin?" He asked tilting his head also lifting an eyebrow.
"I came to thank you," I said still standing by the door. He got up from his chair and walked to the front of it leaning against it.
"It's fine. Yungyeoms the one that called" he said crossing his arms. I tilted my head thinking of who that was.
Oh yeah, the bartender. I thought.
"Anyway thank you for taking care of me," I said still fiddling with my fingers. I don't why but I felt nervous. His gaze on burning my skin.
"W-well I'll see you later," I said turning around.
"Uh, where are you going?"
"Home," I said looking turning towards him.
"No your not. Come here" he said gesturing me to come with his finger. I hesitated but walked towards him standing in front of his sexy gaze. I then felt his hands snake around my waist pulling me in.
"Jungkook were at the agency," I said looking the other way as he kissing my cheek. It made me weak.
"I need you now. I missed you so much." He said kissing my neck. I then shudder as he kissed the right spot directly under my cat ear making me moan.
"Mmm k-kookie~" I moaned out as he bites my neck leaving marks. I then pull away using all my strength as he looks at me surprised.
"We can't Jungkook. I hurt you and I can't live with myself for that. I lied to you and I- he then cuts me off with a passionate kiss.
"I love you I don't care anymore. Don't worry kitten your gonna get your punishment well" he said kissing my neck slipping his hands underneath my sweater and shirt. And that's when I knew....

I was fucked