READY

Jungkook pov
Heavy pants from jimin filled the car and so did his sweet smell. I looked over to see if he was ok. He was sweaty. Hair sticking to his forehead. Mouth gaped open breathing heavy. His hand in between his legs wiggling around. He looked uncomfortable. Probably cause his slick was coming out.
"J-jungkookie d-drive faster"
I hear him say and I began to drive faster. It was a long drive from the mall to the house so he's gonna have to wait a while.
"Kitten go to sleep maybe that will help"
He then closes his eyes and tries to sleep. He was out in 4 minutes so that was a good thing and his pants calmed down a little bit but it wasn't enough. Jimin then starts to pants even more but faster and heavier gasping for air but he wasn't waking up.
"J-jungkookie aaah~"
He moans my name. Ugh such a turn on.
"J-Jungkookie f-fuck I want you"
Jimin Then starts to take his hand and rub his closed member thro his pants.
"Aaaah~!!"
Jimin then gasped awake. I chuckled at his flushed face.
"Couldn't get enough of me in your sleep can you?" I say teasing him and he flinched. He sighs shaking from anticipation. Good thing he was sleep thro the ride a lil cause we were just pulling into the driveway of the house.
"Come on jimin imma treat you to your heat. We can get the bags later" I say and he nods. He then hops out and I do the same locking the car door behind us and heading towards the house.
Knock knock
Namjoon hyung opened the door and jimin pushed thro running up the steps to our room closing the door behind him not wanting the other alphas to smell him.
"Heat?"namjoon asked
"Yea I gotta take care of him"
"Ok don't go too crazy up there," he said winking and I nodded running up the steps. As I reached the doorknob I hear moans. I turned it and opened the door to see a masterpiece.
Jimins clothes are off. Him on the bed ass up and rubbing his pink hole moaning my name. Slick dripping from his leg onto the bed.
"Couldn't wait kitten?" I asked and he nodded in disagreement.
Jimin pov
I nodded in disagreement. Fuck I'm so horny I can't even think right now.
"j-jungkookie I need you now," I say as I'm still rubbing my pink hole. I then feel the bed sink in. I could tell Jungkook was on the bed.
"Damn Kitten you smell good. I wonder how you taste as well" he said blowing cold air on my slick covered Hole making me shiver.
"AAAAAAH~!!!!!!"
What is that? It feels so good. I then realize I was being eaten out by Jungkooks tongue. Aaaah~ his tongue is so amazing but I need more.
"J-jungkookie....more" I moaned in between my words. I then feel his tongue slide into me with ease.
"Aaaah~! Fuck" I yell as I feel his tongue wiggled around in me. He then pulled away and I whine from the emptiness.
"Wow, kitten you taste amazing! But I wonder if you could take my cock as well as u did my tongue" I then hear him unbuckle his belt taking his pants off and shirt showing his perfect abs flipping me over. He kissed me hungrily and I immediately kissed back. As he kissed me I feel two fingers slide in me and I gasped in the kiss.
"Fuck you're sucking My fingers really good kitten" he whispered in my ear as I could only respond with moans dripping from my lips.
"Aaah~...aaah~...aaah~~!!!!" Moaning with every thrust his fingers put into me.
"J-Jungkook I want y-you. All of you" I say wanting to be fucked not being able to walk for weeks. He then pulls his fingers out and lays down.
"Ride me Kitten," he says seductively and I nodded getting up ready to ride.