BAR

Jimin pov
I walked blocks heading to a bar. It was still daylight outside so I knew I wasn't gonna get in actual trouble with alphas. I walked inside the bar. There were many people and there was music blasting with flashing lights. I sat at the bar.
"What can I get you, sir?" He asked me with a nice smile. I had a mask on so I couldn't smile back.
"One shot of rum," I said and he turned around to make it. After he placed the cup on the table and I grabbed the cup sipping it.
"What your name mysterious stranger?" He said giggling and I smirked.
"Jimin. How about you?" He asked.
"Yungyeom," He said smiling.
"Why do you have a mask on? Are you hurt?" He asked with worried eyes.
"No" I replied back sipping more of my rum. He then leaned forward and I leaned back surprised.
"Ohh do you know Jungkook?" He said tilting his head a little.
"Why?" I said taking another sip.
"You have his smell over you and the ring and I can see your mating mark a little." He said smiling and chuckling a little. I shook my head.
"Yeah, I know him. We're dating" I said and he gets excited.
"Omg jungkookie is my BESTFRAN since we were kids," he said smiling.  He seems like a good guy. As I was gonna take another sip from my It cup was empty. I had my mask off and in my pocket by now.
"I want more~," I said and he poured more in my cup.
Next thing I know I was drunk but not too drunk talking laughing and giggling with Yungyeom. Then an alpha came and sat next to me.
"Hi, gorgeous," he said smiling. I didn't answer him. I kept talking to Yungyeom. He then wrapped his arm around my waist and I elbowed him in the nose.
"I'm.. not yours," I said swaying a little as he held his nose.
"Cunt," he said grabbing my hair bringing me closer.
"Hey let go of him and get out!!"I hear Yungyeom scream. He didn't let go.  I head-butted him and he tumbled back falling out of the chair.
"Leave," I said changing my eye color and he got up and left. 
"WHOO YEAH!" I screamed and Yungyeom laughed. I grabbed my phone and started to take pictures of us together. I put my phone down and got up dancing. I shouldn't have done that. Next thing I noticed a group of alphas crowded me. One grabbed me and shoved me on one of the tables him in between my legs.
"YUNGYEOM!" I screamed. I felt him grind on me as another alpha held my arms and one other held my legs down with one in between my legs. 
Yungyeom came running with a pushing them off me. They wouldn't leave. I got up from the table thanking him feeling tipsy.
"I got this Yungyeom....Get my phone from... the counter and call...The police. My password is 1201." I said rocking back and forth. Yungyeom ran to the counter grabbing my phone dialing a number. I was left alone. 
"How is a drunk person gonna take on three alphas," one said chuckling and the rest chuckled. I changed my eye color.
One came running towards me and tackled me onto the table causing it to break. I saw a beer bottle and smashed it onto his head punching him in the face and hitting him in the dick causing him to fall off of me. I got up. One down two more to go. I ran towards the next one punching him in the face. He returned it and punched back causing me to lose balance. He came closer and I kicked him in the stomach. He crouches a little and I took the advantage and dropped my elbow on his back making him fall. I kicked him in the head trying to make sure he would stay down
I looked at the next one. He looked more like a challenge.
"I'm not easy kitten," he said glaring.
My eyes went wide as I knew my hat was off. Damn it. He charged at me so fast and punched me in my cracked rib holding me by my waist. I banged my elbow to have him let go. I then knee him in the chin and he backed up.
"Hmm your a strong kitten," he said as he wiped the blood from his mouth and me swaying still a little bit drunk. We stood there catching our breath and I feel my knees going weak. He then pulled out a pocket knife. Fuck Police please get here soon. He then charged at me swiping his knife towards my stomach. I dodged it and punched him in the eye. His eye became swollen in a matter of minutes.  I felt tired and my arms were aching. As soon as I was about to give up a swift hard blow to the face came Towards the alpha and he fell to the ground. I looked up and saw Jungkook panting and Yungyeom standing next to him. I swayed back and forth catching my breath. Yungyeom came towards me and patted my back asking if I was ok handing me my phone. 'Why is he here. He doesn't love me' I thought as I grabbed my phone.
"Why is he here?" I asked Yungyeom
"I called him," Yungyeom said smiling in relief. I didn't want to see Jungkook but I couldn't be mad a Yungyeom cause he didn't know. I thanked him and looked towards Jungkook direction. I may be drunk but I know that was Jungkook for sure. His scent is strong just like him.
I walked passed Jungkook heading out the bar heading home. By the time I walked outside it was already dark.
"Wait jimin!" I hear Jungkook yell and I stopped.
"W-what?" I asked back glaring.
"So you're not gonna thank me?! I just saved your drunk self!"
" I could've handled it Jungkook," I said continuing to walk. I then felt something rising up my throat. I threw up alcohol. Me being a hybrid I'm not supposed to drink as much but I was just so mad and I just wanted to escape everything. Jungkook came rubbing my back as I threw up more. I stopped and was too wobbly to walk.
"Come on I'll carry you," He said lowing himself for me to jump on his back.
"I.. can w-walk," I said huffing at the end.
"Stop being a stubborn kitten and get on," Jungkook said which made my heart race 'Haven't heard that in a while' I thought to myself. I got on his back. A few minutes later I fell asleep as we walked me home.