Date Part 2 ♥♣♥♣♥♣

Niall lead me back to the car and put me in, jumping into the drivers seat itself he left the small park. We stayed completely silent as I deliberated on how I was going to weasel out the information of our next destination from my boyfriend. I grinned at the thought, looking over at the Irish boy who has stolen my heart. He glanced over at me and matched my grin, taking my small hand in his bigger one. He hummed a song, going into singing the lyrics for me.

“But did you know that I love you, or were you not aware? You’re the smile on my face, and I ain’t goin’ nowhere. I’m here to make you happy, I’m here to see you smile. I’ve been waiting to tell you this for a long while. Who’s gonna make you fall in love? “

I giggled as he faded off, his voice gets making my heart race. “What song was that?”

“Oh you know…” he coughed slightly and looked embossed as he focused on driving. “Fall by, um, Justin Bieber.” he mumbled, but I still caught it. I started to laugh at him as he glared at the road. “What’s so funny, I can’t be a Beliber now!” he said it with such seriousness that I looked at him and smiled.

“I find it quite adorable Niall, who knew a guy who has fan girls can fan girl. I mean, I get like that for this one artist.” I said, hopefully he doesn’t ask who.

“Oh really, and whom might this lad be love?” I looked out the window.

“Oh, you know. Some British artist.”

“Who?”

“Why, jealous?”

“No, curious.”

“Well, he’s ginger. That is the only hint your gaining from me. But then there is also that actor that I freak about.” I said, looking thoughtfully at the men. “That actually is three lads. But you’ll never get it out of me.” I stated strongly.

“Ed Sheeran.”

“Dammit!” I whispered sarcastically.

“But wait, there is two more. Who are they love?” I looked out the window.

“That’s rubbish, there is no way I am telling you!” I exclaimed with clear amusement in my voice.

“Fine, but we are here.” he said, pulling outside of a empty movie theater.

“I think you got it wrong, it’s empty.”

“Of course it is, I mean where else are we suppose to act coupley in private. That and the boys agreed to help pay if they get to use the other rooms.” I laughed as we both climbed out. He lead me to room one and let me pick the seat. I choose our normal seats, the top in the middle. He grinned as we walked there, me noticing all the candy and popcorn and soda sitting there.

“Of course you would guess where I would sit.” I shook my head as he wrapped and arm around my waist.

“The normal of course, you are a person of reputation. But I picked out a good movie!” I laughed as we sat down, the movie screen showed with no commercials.

I gasped as I saw what started on the screen. “No way, I haven’t watched this in yeas Niall!” I grinned at the screen as the starting music came on for the movie. It was the movie of our childhood, Sleeping Beauty. I got pulled into the movie, faintly aware of Niall putting the arm rest up so we could cuddle. His warmth keeping me warm as we both fall into Aurora’s dreadful curse….

After the movie I looked at Niall, putting my hand on his cheek. I moved closer till my lips were skimming his, wanting nothing more to press them together I said two short words. “Thank you.”

He slammed his lips against mine, our lips moving in sync as we welcomed the warmth from the kiss. I pulled away with a perfect plan in mind of what to do next. ‘

“Niall, you said the boys are here too, right?” I asked eyeing the cans of whipped cream on the ground.

“Yes, why?” He stopped for a second then followed my gaze. “Oh, I like that idea. We both get two at the same time. I know they would never watch alone. So their probably going by Larry Stylison and Ziam.” He explained as we took two cans each. I nodded as we went out looking for the boys. We followed looking for noise from the other theaters. They were in two and three, we split up. I went in three and saw Louis and Harry cuddled up to a movie, tears evident in their eyes. I looked up to see it was the last Harry Potter movie, at Snape’s Death. They are in the middle of the room and so focused on the movie. I took off my shoes as not to make noise and snuck behind them. I crawled through the aisles, trying not to think of the disgustingness of the floor and stopped when I was behind them.

I waited for a couple seconds and the jumped. “AVADA KADABRA!!” I yelled, spraying them both with whipped cream. I wish I could say my friends sounded manly when they screamed, but I was sadly wrong. They screeched like little girls, but I didn’t focus on that as soon after I ran out of whipped cream I booked it out of the room. I could hear them running after me. I slammed the door open to see Niall in the same position as me. He ran over to me and dragged me to behind the foods counter. We hit the ground and hid, breathing as lightly as we could manage. We heard the boys meet in the hallway and try to plan something.

“WHAT THE BLODDY HELL MIKAYLA, WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR PRANKING GROUP YOU WEREN’T SUPPOSE TO GO AGAINST ME AND ZAYN YOU FUCKING IDIOT!” I heard Louis screech it out, their foot steps running around looking for us. I was surprise they didn’t look here, I mean, after they know of Niall’s obsession with the substances surrounding us. I sucked my breath in as I saw Liam’s Supras stop in front of the entrance into here. He opened the door and Niall caught my eye. He gave me one finger. Adding another one I realized we would run on the count of three. As soon as that third finger rose we jumped and trampled Liam, leaving him on the floor. Of course we didn’t hurt him, how can anyone hurt daddy Direction, it was just morally wrong. Especially with Naim. We sprinted out the door and to the car, trying to get away. But it never happened, Zayn and Louis were sitting in it, glaring deeply at me.

“Come on Louis, if you saw the same opportunity you would take it.” I said, putting my puppy dog face on, my dimples coming out. He sighed and nodded.

“True, now how about a hug?” I shook my head, my expression going to a scared on as the boy with a striped shirt opened his arms for me. I backed up, into a hard body. I gulped and looked at the big smile of Harry, his curls looked white and smile wide to show his dimples, whip cream on his face.

“Gosh, Louis what did I say about sexual activities with Harold!” I fake scolded him as he just came to stand in front of me. I looked to see him walking to me slowly, making me back up into Harry again. They both have creepy looks on their face that made me feel like I walked into a bad porno, wow these boys have corrupted me. They instantly hugged me and rubbed the white stuff on me.

“Ok, sorry. Please stop!” I squealed, looking to see Niall in the same fate as me. Oh, I love my friends!