Secret Beach :)

James dropped me off at home and told me the beach that I was going to meet them at. I ran up and the stairs to my condo, yes I own a condo not a house. (if I said that earlier even though I can’t find any proof)

I put my stuff down and stripped on my way to the bathroom. I knew I needed a shower and take off all the sweat from the…. Activities…. Last night. I quickly showered and got out of the bathroom, rushing to get going. I hopped out of the shower to the steam filled cream bathroom. I wrapped a towel around my body as I dried my hair off. I didn’t do anything and threw it in a high ponytail. Walking out to my room I looked in my closet for a bathing suit. I saw one of my favorites, a tied dyed string bikini with orange, purple, and pink.

I dropped the towel and put the bikini on, covering it with a purple cropped top and white jean skirt. I looked through my shoes and grabbed plain old navy black flip flops. Looking around I grabbed my normal purse and put everything in it. I grabbed my signature ray bans, this time they are purple though.

As I picked up my phone I got a text from Kendall. ‘Where r u?’ I texted him that I was on my way as I locked my condo, going to my car to go to the more private beach that they tended to go to to not be in the spotlight. The traffic was pretty heavy with it being a little after twelve.

I blasted the radio as on of my favorite songs came on, Downtown girl by Hot Chelle Rae. I grinned and belted out along to the lyrics as my hair blew in the wind from my windows being open. I stopped at a red light and looked to see a bunch of photographers standing outside a small restaurant. I shook my head as I saw a bunch of body guards help a person out. I saw her face for a split second, it’s another friend of mine who had just finished her block buster hit the Hunger Games, Jenifer Lawrence.

I smiled as I took out my phone at the still red light. I pulled up her contact and sent a quick message saying that it sucks to be her with all those cameras. I smirked as she noticeably checked her phone and laughed, looking over at me and shook her head grinning. She got into a blue ford and drove off as I got a reply.

J-Where u headed?

M-Secret beach ;)

J-Can I crash?

Mof course hon!! Kendall will be there ;)

J-And…

M-Don’t deny ur LOVE!! And I will be the maid of honor!!

J-Wateves.. Stop nagging

M-Gtg byeeeee :D

J-Ceya ;)

I put the phone down as the light turned green and continued through the thick traffic. I sang along to the radio as others drivers pushed their way through the streets. I was stopped at another stop light as a car pulled up next to me. The window rolled down to show Liam and Harry.

“Hey girl from the parking lot, long time no see.” I smirked at them and turned back to the road. I saw in the driver seat sat Louis as Niall was in the front seat and Zayn was sleeping. I turned up my music more as they tried to continue their conversation, as soon as the light turned green I speed up and blew them away as Louis tried to catch up with me.

I sped down a side road to the beach as I looked to see their dark van behind me. I groaned as I pulled up and turned everything off. I heard the beach stereo playing a Katy Perry song. I made sure my glasses were on, I took my hair out of the pony tail and put on a white beanie, tucking my hair into it. I grabbed my bag and went to find the boys. I looked to see them playing volleyball with the cast from victorious and a few others.

I put my stuff with the boys and slipped off my shoes. I stood on the side lines next to Leon. “So, who’s winning?” I glance at the score sheet he’s holding as he pointed to the team that has Kendall and Victoria on it. I grinned as they all glanced at the sound of my voice, very recognizable with my Irish accent that I have worked so hard to keep. He smiled at me as Carlos missed the ball, giving the winning team another point. His team started saying how it was no fair.

“Can we join?” I stiffened at the other Irish accent behind me. Leon turned to answer as the others continued.

“Sorry guys, how bout next game? It is almost over, so you won’t wait a while.” I felt someone come and stand next to me, looking in my sideways vision to see him looking at me slightly.

“Who are you?’ Niall asked as I took a deep breath. I turned quickly and walked away as I heard his footsteps quickly follow behind. I went to a more quite part of the beach as I wanted privacy if this was to come out now. I felt his hand grabbed my wrist and spin around. He looked at me confused as he looked at my face. I could see a flicker of unknown emotion in his eyes.

His hands lifted up to take off my ray bands, I could feel tears come to my eyes as my breathing got shallower. He shakily lifted them off my face and look right into my eyes. Recognition filled his eyes as I saw slight tears enter his own. He took a shaky breath in and whispered the one thing I have been waiting for for years now.

“Mikayla….”

AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT AND WHAT SHALL HAPPEN NOW, ESPECIALLY WHEN NIALL FINDS OUT HE SLEPT WITH HER.. Maybe going to add Niall's pov next chapter :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN