Date part 1:)

I'm sorry so much has been happening and I'm too lazy, so here it is it is longer then usual and this is part one of two parts of the date even though it has really important conversations.

I got home followed by three giggling girls.

Let me tell you what happened. After class Becca dragged me to get coffee, inviting Gigi, whom she hung out with this weekend with the boys. Then I had to invite Vanessa because I missed her and wanted to get her input on what’s gonna go down with me and Niall tonight. So, there we sat as they squealed over Nialls and my relationship. They had deemed it their job to get me ready for Niall would pick me up after this party they had to go to.

Now here I sat and as they raided my closet. BEEP. I looked for the source of the noise and noticed that it was indeed my phone. I picked it up and the screen read One New Message. I opened it to see it was a text from the boy who sent butterflies to my stomach himself. I smiled as I opened it to read on what to wear.

Niall: Hey love. Dress fancy!! <3 xxx

I giggled as I went to relay the message to the confused girls as they had no idea what to stuff me in. they turned to me as my laughs reached their ears. All standing in a line with arms crossed and glaring at me.

“What’s so funny Connors?” Vanessa demanded in a slightly amused tone.

“Well, if you would like to know you were all looking so frustrated. That and I thought you would like to know some information that I have required form Mr. Horan right now.” I said, trying not to break out laughing again.

“Care to share?” Becca said as Gigi just nodded her head along with her statement.

“ Niall has just informed me as to that the dressing requirement is, in fact, a formal attire.” I said in a posh voice that sounded weird to my Irish accent.

“That helps, thank you for the update.” the Australian voice of Gigi finally added. I nodded as they started to pull out different dresses and skirts. As I decided to take a nap as they sorted that out.

I was awaken out of my dreamless sleep by three hyper girls. The pushed me to the bathroom and threw the dress at me. Shutting the door and leaving me to look at the dress. It’s gorgeous. The pinkish red design on the dress was tight and going around the waist was a white type of belt that didn’t go in the front. The strapless, sweet heart neckline was perfect and I fell in love. I don’t even remember buying this dress. I stripped down and put on the strapless bra and as I the slipped into the soft material. I looked in the mirror and smile at how pretty I looked in it. My brown eyes shined with happiness as I decided to do my own makeup. All I did was put on mascara and a little eyeliner as I left my hair down.

I finally finished as I walked out, the girls were holding out my plain cream TOM’s to wear. I slipped them on as they all smiled softly at me.

Then Vanessa had to be herself, “They grow up so fast!” She fake cried into Becca’s shoulder. I rolled my eyes as we all became silent as we heard a knock on the front door, Vanessa ran to it before any of us had a chance to do anything……

Nialls Pov!!!!!!!!!!!1

I stood in front of her door, no flowers as I got them for her the other day. That and she’ll be angry with me spending too much money on her. I took a deep breath as someone answered the door. It wasn’t Mikayla though, it was her friend Vanessa.

She stood there and gave me a stern look with clear humor in her eyes. “Now, if you dare hurt a little hair on her pretty little head you will be dealing Mr. Popstar.” I nodded, slightly scared as she glared at me. But not a second later did she grin and let my date through. I smiled as I looked at her, she looks beautiful. She walked to me and I pecked her cheek, whispering my thoughts about her look. She blushed as she closed the door behind her, as to block out her friends. I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the car.

“So, where are we going?” Her soft voice made my stomach break out into even more butterflies, wow I sound sappy.

“That is for me to know and you to find out.” I poked her nose and she giggled at the contact, making me smile at the cuteness of it. I opened the passenger door for her, she thanked me and gracefully climbed in. I jogged to the other side and started the car, going to our destination.

The ride was quite, but not awkward, something we shared many times in our youth. She hummed an unknown tune, but stopped when we got to the park. It’s a cute little one that is surrounded by forest, a playground and picnic area. She looked in awe as she noticed the table I had set up with candles, lily’s, and food. It had an assortment that Liam and Harry made for me, especially the brownies Harry made.

She smiled up at me through her eyelashes, making my heart beat faster as she skipped over to the table, making me notice her toms. I chuckled, that is so her. I walked over as she sat down, I plopped down across from her so I can watch her the whole time.

We continued on, but all we did was eat and talk. Nothing important or hard to, stuff that made us laugh all night as we ate the food I didn’t really pay attention too.

That was, until we came to that subject. “Niall, did you ever try to contact me?”

I stilled and looked at her, her eyes sad and distant. “I did, I tried everything I could think of.”

“Well, that wasn’t what I thought.”

“Wait, you thought I would forget about you?” I starred into her eyes, both of them turning sadder.

“Yes, I thought you listened to my letter.” Her voice was barely above a whisper.

“Never, you mean too much to me. These feelings between us, this isn’t the first time I have ever had them. I had them before you left, you know me. I don’t have the swag of Zayn, the flirtatiousness of Harry, the confidence of Louis, or the sensibility of Liam. I may have gained some form them in these past two years, but then if the girl wasn’t you I had no idea what to do. I didn’t even want another girl in my life, you have been my one and only for over four years. I could never forget the mistake I made by letting you go, never forget the love of my life.” I spoke clearly and more confident then I though I held. Her eyes teared up at the words that came out of my mouth, she opened her mouth but I shushed her. I have one more thing to say to her. I got up and walked around the table to her.

“I asked you out because I want, no, need to know one thing before I leave. I need to know if you, Mickayla Connors, will be my girlfriend?” I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, afraid of her answer.

Mikayla’s Pov:

I starred at him as my heart beat skyrocketed. I chocked on my tears as he slowly opened his eyes. If there was one word to describe the look on his puppyish face, vulnerable. He rested his heart and feelings in front of me as he hoped I wouldn’t be a heartless bitch who turned him down. But I knew what my heart wanted.

“Niall, I have the same feelings, maybe not as long as you have but I would still love to be your girlfriend.” I answered him. It took the natural brunette to understand the words as if he was an actual blonde.

The second my words sunk into his head he grinned and smashed his lips to mine. It was passionate and slightly brought faint memories from our, cough reunion cough. It was a quick kiss that was slightly longer then normal, our lips moving in sync. He pulled away, but my eyes stayed closed as I still felt his breath on my lips.

He pulled away and I finally opened my eyes. Holding out his hand his blue eyes dug deeply into my brown ones as he opened his lips to show his slightly crooked teeth in a small smile. “How about the rest of the date?” His wonderfully deep voice asked, and all I could do is nod like a love drunk fool.