Meeting The Winner ;)

Ok, so I got really distracted. For one my friends came over, then i was distracted by the T.V. Then there was youtube, somehow watching One Direction videos and onto Ed Sheeran songs. Going on twitter as I was writing through all this, learning we love you Ed was trending, did you know it is Danielle's birthday.. Well I do now because of twitter, not that I really cared. I mean I love her and Liam and all but I could care less.. No offense. So the winner...... Will be revealed in this chapter and it shall be dedicated to them!! YAY!! Lol, I get distracted easily.... one sec gotta put on another Ed song.................................................. Ok, now heres the chapter and all it's two full pages on word so like a little over two pages here! Yay, I get out of school the 20th, finally! Ok, Vote, Fan, and please please Comment! It makes me all warm and happy inside and makes my day! Any ways, we should get to the chapter now!..... Thank you all :)

I followed Rebecca out of the school and towards her car. She motioned for me to get into the passenger seat of her black rag top jeep, jumping in the same time I did. She drove away, leaving us in a comfortable silence. I looked out the window at the familiar scenery. I smiled as I looked at the child’s park we past, parents gossiping as the children ran with out a care. I saw a pair of teen girls talking dramatically, making my heart get a shock of pain as I though of Vanessa.

I knew I would have and talked to her soon, or she would never want to even see my face again. I looked to see us pulling into a very familiar apartment complex, I looked over to her confused as her face looked impassive. “So, we are going to meet my cousin but they might not be back yet.” She said, her eyes

I nodded my head slowly and got out unsurely. She walked over to me and grabbed my wrist. “Why does this make me feel like I am about to be rapped.” I whispered. She stop and looked at me, then broke out into uncontrollable laughter. I just joined her as she fell down.

We laughed for a whole five minuets, being interrupted by a cough. We stopped and looked up. I saw the boys standing there. We both got up quickly and brushed ourselves off. We stopped and looked at the four boys.

“Mickey, this is my cousin Logan and his band.” I played along as if I was a fan…. I started fangirling.

They all looked at me with clear humor. “I swear I thought she would not do that!” She looked at me worriedly. I couldn’t help it and I stared laughing, the guys joining me. She looked at us confused.

“She’s already our friend Becky.” Logan managed to sputter out. She glared at us she made claims on how it was not funny, making us laugh harder, it that was possible.

I sobered up with the boys, only having a few chuckles. She looked irritated but you could see the amusement in her eyes. I smiled and hugged her, “It’s okay Becca, We still love you!” I cooed, petting her blonde hair. I heard her mutter a whatever but hug me back.

“GROUP HUG!” Carlos yelled, slamming into us with the rest of the boys not to far behind him. I laughed lightly, trying to untangle myself from everyone else. They all followed as they realized my mission.

“So boys, what are we doing today?” I asked as I skipped into the room, feeling slightly better.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I have a date.” Logan said, skipping to his room in happiness.

“Ohhhh, with who?” I asked urgently, wanting someone else’s life on my mind instead of my own.

“Her name is Gianni, but she goes by Gigi.” He said, getting this dazed look in his eye.

I heard James behind me fake a cough, *Whipped* He said. I turned to him and raised my eyebrow.

“What about Rachel, huh? You know your girlfriend back home? You seem pretty whipped to her!” Everyone said burn as he blushed.

“Speaking of Rachel, I am due to skype her in a couple minuets. I shall talk to my peps later” he strutted down the hall, everyone just noticing that Logan disappeared. I smiled and turned back to the boys.

“So, whats up?” I asked as they all piled onto the couch. They made grunts as someone turned their show on the tv. I smirked, getting an idea. Running across the room, I jumped on top of them. I got comfortable as they voice their complaints.

We sat, all zoned into the tv, looking at the idiots we call ‘people’. they sport orange tans and outrageous parties. Yes, we have succumbed into watching Jersey Shore, quite entertaining if you compare them to gorillas. Ya, that makes the show hilarious, and as I sit and laugh my friends give me weird looks, psshhh as if I’ve gone crazy.

DING! I jumped as I realized it was the door. I glared at my friends as they snickered at my reaction. I got up, sticking my tongue at them as I walked in front of the tv.

Opening the door a beautiful girl stood there. Her brown wavy hair to her shoulders, green eyes surrounded by thick black eyelashes. Her makeup barley noticeable, looking right into her face as she’s the same height as me. Her body had perfect curves, not being to skinny of fat, her olive skin looking luscious. Her outfit is adorable, purple skinny jeans and a black tank with intricate beading making a landscape on it. She is also wearing purple converse.

“Hello. I’m Gigi, Logan has a date with me.” Her beautiful Australian accent made her that more attractive, making my self confidence fall a notch or two.

“Of course, welcome to his humble abode.” I say dramatically, sweeping my arm out to let her in. “I am Mikayla, his designated girl best friend. Everyone is in the living room.” I answer, she seemed surprised by my accent.

“Thank you Mikayla.” She said in a sweet voice, I grinned as she followed me to the living room. They were all dancing to the music from the tv show as the orange people were. I started to giggle as Gigi looked like she was about to join me.

“Idiots, Logan’s date is here!” I yell, they all freeze, including Logan who had joined them. They quickly move to natural positions, Logan straightening out his jeans and white button up shirt. His white Nikes making a unusual appearance.

“Lets go!” He said, smiling at her.

“Sure.” She shrugged him, walking out with him following like a love sick puppy.

“Tell me I never look like that!” Kendall says, looking at everyone. We didn’t say anything as, he has looked like that. “Dammit guys, that’s where your suppose to lie!” I laugh as he pouts at us.

“Oh, just watch your show!” I exclaim, looking to see Snooki making out with some guy. “On second thought can we change it?” I beg desperately, they all agree, turning it to the cartoon Ben 10.

“YES! I LOVE THIS SHOW!” Rebecca and I yell simultaneously. We both blush as the boys chuckle at us.

I look up to see Ben as spider-monkey, instantly being drawn into the tv.