Movies

Mikayla’s POV

I smiled as everyone continued, Niall’s eyes lighting up with happiness. He looked at me every once in a while and grinned, showing me how much I made my day. We sat and the boys told us old stories about jokes they have done on tour as Zayn, Louis, and I quietly made plans to what to do to them. Every once in a while we would giggle, but quickly sober up as everyone looked at us.

They were probably used to weirdness so they ignored it, even though Liam still looked suspicious. “Any one want to watch a movie?”

They all looked at me, “TOY STORY!” Liam yelled as his response. Everyone giggled as I shook my head no.

“How about, Easy A?” Harry suggested as he went to look at the movie shelf. A bunch of us nodded as Liam pouted in the corner of the couch. Mumbling something about how we were all Buzz light haters. I grinned, getting up and sitting on his lap.

“It’s ok Liam, I’ll make the boys watch it with you when you get back to your place.” He visibly brightened and nodded his head. I heard Niall on the floor in front of me whisper something about ‘Daddy Direction being more of a child then Louis’. I chuckled, getting up and sitting next to Niall, he put his arm around me and I cuddled into his side. Falling asleep to the movie, his body shaking everyone in a while form laughing.

Niall’s POV

I smiled, watching the movie as Mikayla fell asleep. I slowly moved her head to my lap, knowing how much I laugh. I absent mindedly played with her hair. I felt a tap on my shoulder, looking behind me Liam smiled softly at me as he pointedly looked at her. I shook me head and smiled back, going back to the movie.

After the movie was over, we all decided to camp out in her living room. James went and grabbed a bunch of blankets for everyone to use. One got thrown at my face out of nowhere as both me and Harry shushed everyone, looking at him I saw that Louis was asleep on him. I chuckled as he looked over at me, realizing the same thing as me.

“Niall did it.” Louis randomly yelled in his sleep, making them all raise their eyebrows at me.

“I didn’t do anything.” I pouted as Louis still slept as I glared at him. But everyone slowly dispersed through out the room. I stayed and just cuddled with Mikayla as I covered us with a comforter. Smiling as I looked around, seeing people everywhere, her Gran leaving. But I started to giggle as I saw Harry cuddle into Louis, Larry Stylison all the way. I fell asleep with all my friends in one place.

I am very happy to announce that this is the next chapter.... But i am thinking of changing Based on a True story to an idea and taking my Hunger Games idea.. Please give me you opinion and

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN