Don't Go!

I walked onto the plane with an emotionless expression on my face as my grandma was oblivious to my heart break, she is never one to notice these things. I sat on the plane as the seat belt sign blinked. I am sitting next to my grandma and an empty seat, I guess no one is sitting there……

Niall’s Pov. (These are rare so enjoy it)

I have been on the x-factor for boot camp for a week and was now standing on stage. I stood there, the nerves pulsing so much I kept running my finger through my hair. My heart was pounding in my ears as they finished calling the names. Mine wasn’t one of them. I felt tears threatened my eyes as I just stood there, not sure on what to do.

We all walked off stage as I went to get my bags. I walled out the back door as I texted my mom to pick me up. I stood outside next to Harry, he looked as torn as I did. We stood in silence when a guy came and told us they wanted to talk to us.

We came on stage with the other five girls and three guys. We stood there confused as the judges sat in their chairs. I stood there confused as hell when they started to talk.

“We made some changes. we don’t want your talent to go to waste so, we made groups. We are making you into two separate groups and you shall continue on the show.” Simon said to all of us. I stilled for a second till I realized what happened. The four boys and I started hugging and crying in happiness. We all ran of stage in our excitement as adrenaline rushed through. I started to cheer along with them as my mom walked in.

“I MADE IT!” I yelled to her. She had a look on her face with bad news. “Hey, what’s wrong mom?” I asked as she held something in her hand.

“You need to read this.” She handed me the letter. From the handwriting on the top I could tell Mickey wrote it. I read in and felt tears start. She’s gone, she can’t be. I felt a group hug around me as the boys started talking. I talked back to them to try to get her out of my head. But, there is one thing I never had the chance to tell her.

I am in love with my best friend.

Mikayla’s Pov.

I stood in my grandmas mansion as she pranced around showing my new house as my phone rang. I took it out to see a text from Niall, Don’t Leave Me Behind!

I could feel the tears returning as I walked up to my new room for the next few years.

sorry it's so short but it kind of has to be for the next one to be long. i know the whole thing is off but i don't find this part that important!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN