Dreams :(

I walked up to mickey as she opened her door. She unlocked it as I slightly coughed. She turned in surprise as I smiled at her. Sighing, she smiled back at me opened the door, beckoning me in. I walked in as she closed the door to her condo. She walked to her kitchen as I followed.

"Hey Niall, what's up?" she asked me as she turned the kettle for the tea. I loved to hear the rare Irish accent, I miss home.

I walked up to her as she faced me. She raised her eyebrow in question as I grabbed her hands in mine. " I want to finish what I was going to say earlier. I want to say this and please don't interrupt." she nodded and let me go on. I stared into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you. More than a friend I mean. I have for years and when you left, it broke my heart and when I saw you again, the feelings came spring back into my heart. I love you Mikayla, and you needed to know that." I whispered the end as tears filled my eyes. Her brown ones were wide with shock. Bu before I could think anything of it, her soft perfect lips met mine.

Kissing me deeply as her hands went around my neck. My hands went to her waist as I pulled her closely, her doing the same. I couldn't see anything as my eyes were closed in the sweet bliss of the kiss. I heard my name being called in the distance. It kept getting louder till, WHACK! Something hit me in the face. I sprang up in bed, facing the unfortunate reality that the kiss and confession was all a dream. I glared at Liam as he smiled innocently at me, a pillow horribly hidden behind his back. "Really, I was having a good dream." I pouted as he awed and poked my face.

"Come on Nialler, we have a meeting to go to with our manager and BTRs manager and them. Logan just texted the details to me and I need your help to wake up Zayn." I grumbled a reply and got out of bed, following him to Zayn's room. He was all the way under the covers as Liam and I grinned, both launching to the bed and jumping around. He finally got up and chased us out, sending us in the task to wake the others.

As we pulled up to the building, I couldn't help but notice that there was a certain green car already there. I smiled and pointed I out to everyone else.

Kendall grinned and walked quickly to the building, everyone followed in the same manner and mood. As we walked we walked up to the receptionist as she hung up the phone, her back to us.

We rang a bell, not knowing where our meeting is. She turned around and low and behold, Mikayla turned, she didn't look at us though. She was looking at some documents as she asked if what we needed.

Carlos coughed slightly. She looked up and gave us a small smile before going back to business. "Hello, the meeting is down the right hallway and there will be a left. Take it and fourth door on your left is the room."

We nodded and headed down as the boys and I gave James and the others a look. We are all wondering the same thing,'why didn't she react more.

"She is very professional when it comes to her job. That and she keeps being friends with all of us so she can live a perfectly normal life. No paps or fake friends to worry about. So, we give little smiles and ignore each other in a very public place." James explained, finishing as we reached the conference room.I nodded in understanding, getting where she was coming from.

That is one of the few things I missed, privacy of my life. But I loved the girls, our girls. They are dedicated and the reason we are here today, I could never thank them enough getting me that far into the competition.

Some can be crazy but I love them all. We all sat on either side of the table, not really caring if we were with our band or not. I was sitting in between Liam and Carlos.

They went on about tour and practice dates, our first practice is tomorrow. We sat there for a useless two hours, then we were finally let out.

Walking out we gave a small smile to Mickey as she did back. "Mr. Kendall, you have a message." she said right before we walked out. He walked over as she gave him some slip. He nodded and looked professional as he read it walking back over us.

As soon as we walked out he told us what it says, "She put; meet you guys at mine. Video game war." we all cheered and headed toward her house, apparently they know where the key is.

Getting there Carlos told us to wait while he checks to make sure none of her non famous friends are here. Coming back he said it was all clear and made us make a run for it, as he had already unlocked the door. We got inside and it was completely different from my dream, it was actually more her. We all went into the living room where we decided to watch a movie. Getting into a fight over which movie we ended up watch X-Men First Class as someone unknown slipped it in. We all watched when we heard a car pull up. One rule that the boys said is the most important is to never answer the door. If it was her she will come in.

We heard knocking for a couple minuets until we heard someone call out, "Mikayla, open up it's Victoria!" we all jumped up and peaked through a curtain. There stood Victoria Justice a little annoyed. Zayn ran and opened the door to let her in. She came in and eyed us all.

"Where is she?"

"Work." I answered and went into the living room where the movie was still running.

"Ok I'll just hang out with you guys. What we doin?"

"Watching a movie." Zayn said as he patted for her to sit down next to him. She did as we went back to watching the movie. I fell asleep not five minuets later....

So this is one of three and a quarter chapters I wrote while in London...... I didn't get to go to Nandos

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN