Pranks MWUAHAHA!!

Ok, so this is four pages long, seriously exactly four pages. I hope you all like it and there is two chapters left then an epilouge. Then I shall wait o start the next one, working on my other two, mailny the Harry Potter fanfic! Thank you all for reading, voting, liking, fanning, and commenting. Your comments make my day!

I spent the night at the boys place, planning on going to BTR’s in the morning. I have no school for the next two days which make us all happy, meaning I can spend as much time as I can with them before the two leave on their joint tour. I smiled at the warm arms wrapped around my waist as my head lay on a surprisingly hard but soft chest. I looked at the cream colored skin underneath my cheek, my eyes traveling up to the handsome face. His face looked so peaceful with a hint of a smile on it. I took in his smell, the chocolaty scent making me softly smile. I lifted my hand off his chest and softly traced his jaw, watching his lips twitch into a smile as his eyes slowly fluttered open. His eyes were ridden with sleep and happiness as his gaze fell on me.

“Well, good morning Princess.” He whispered, his voice husky from sleep making him sound impossibly sexy.

“Good morning Leprechaun.” I giggled; he frowned at my pet name but then shrugged. I laughed and looked at the door as I heard crashing, then shushing.

I shook my head and looked back at Niall, “Your band is a bunch of idiots.” I stated, going to get up. He mumbled something but pulled me into him again. I cuddled into him and sighed in contentment.

“I love you.” He whispered softly in my ear. I looked up at him, kissing harshly.

I pulled back slowly, pecking his lips then fully pulling away. “I love you too.” I looked into his bright blue eyes, surprisingly filled with love and adoration. He kissed me softly then decided it was time to get up.

We started walking out of the room, well more like creeping. I could hear the boys planning something; getting chills I knew this wouldn’t be good. It was probably revenge for last night. We pushed up against the wall as they planned in the kitchen, breathing lightly as Louis explained the plan.

“So, we walk in and spray them with the silly string, but I still want to spray Niall’s hair different colors.” Niall’s eyes widen.

“You sure mate, I mean Lou will kill us if it stays in there and we have the KCA’s coming up.” Harrys slow voice came into my ears, I saw Niall mouth what looked like a ‘thank you curly’. I held in my giggle as we decided to make our way back up stairs. We made it to Niall’s room when he started pacing the floor.

“Niall, wanna make out?” I said smiling.

“How can you want to do that at a time like this Mickey?” He sounded worried, running a hand through his blonde bed head.   

“Simple, we can gross them out of their prank. I mean, minus a few pieces of clothing and Louis will be the five year old we all know he is.” I stated as I walked over to him seductively.

“Well. What comes off first?” He whispered in my ear when I reached him, I could feel his breath getting harder as he kissed up my neck.