TEAM CARROTS!!

Mikayla’s POV

I woke up to snores, and laughing. Sitting up I looked to see Louis tip toeing and waking up Zayn. I grinned at the thought of a prank so I slipped out of Niall’s warm arms, he groaned but fell back asleep. I stood and waited for them to turn around. Zayn looked up and smiled, pointing me out to a hyper Louis.

Louis grinned even wider, looking around I came up with a plan. I held up my finger to show one second. Running out of the room I went to my bedroom, grabbing my bag full of colorful sharpies. I walked back down, the boys eyes held excitement and amusement when I held out the markers. They walked over carefully and grabbed a couple markers. Louis grabbed orange and green, you can guess why. Then Zayn grabbed black and blue. I grabbed gold and silver, being awesome. We went around drawing on everyone’s faces.

An hour later and a few close calls, I left to get breakfast. I took Zayn’s credit card, going to a bagel place buying a bunch and some cream cheese. Driving back I heard yelling from the house, thank you god that the neighbors weren’t home. I walked up to the door, opening it, I regretted it immediately.

They stopped, as I took in the mess of my house. I looked around with the food in my hands. Looking at everyone, excluding Louis and Zayn, I started to laugh. Their faces were beautiful, I am so glad that they said they would take pictures while I was gone.

“Food?” I looked up to see Niall looking at me with wide, hungry, pleading eyes. I chuckled and nodded holding out the bags. I smiled as they al tripped over one another coming towards me. I put them both behind my back.

“Now, we need to go somewhere else as I do not have enough room. One of yours.” I said, they all looked thoughtfully.

“Ours?” Kendall offers. Everyone agrees and we head out. Taking my own car as I have a class today and the boys have their own rides. I smiled as the boys made it into a race, who ever gets there first gets ten dollars from everyone. But, they don’t travel the back roads as much as I do.

I have a secret route.

I grinned as I pulled out after them, taking a whole different road from them. I stayed in silence as I thought. Being with Niall again is bringing back good memories. Like how one time I fell asleep in class, and when he woke me up I screamed out that our teacher has hairy feet. He held it over me for months, and the teacher hated me.

It took me about fifteen minuets to get to their house. Parking, I got out and grabbed my hat and sunglasses. I perched myself up on the hood of my car. Waiting for the boys to arrive……

In another five minuets, I was playing with a random bouncy ball, I believe it belongs to Carlos, that was found in my car. Both cars came driving in, BTR’s in front of One Directions. They both parked and Logan started to cheer about their victory. Louis pouted as Harry patted Lous’ head.

I coughed loudly, getting their attention. All of their jaws dropped in surprise. “I believe you all owe me some money.” I say as they all started to complain about losing ten dollars. I giggled as Liam grabbed the food off of the hood, carrying it in for me. I smiled a thanks as he did back.

Walking up they all crowded the table as someone magically made paper plates appear and plastic knives. I smiled as Zayn handed me a plain bagel, knowing that if he didn’t I wouldn’t get any. I spread cream cheese on my bagel as the boys became loud with talking and laughing.

“Would you like some bagel with that cream cheese?” Harry asked as he looked at my bagel, like half the container was on it. I grinned at him, as everyone snickered. I was still wearing the glasses and hat, so thinking it could be fun I took out one of the boys flips. I opened it and pressed play.

I made my voice deeper as I talked, this is so going on my secret accounts for everything. “Hello boys, say hello to the fans.” They all looked over at me, laughing while they all screamed. “Why don’t we introduce the people here?” They all nodded.

“Hello, I am Carlos and I don’t really wear a helmet in real life and I am in the band Big Time Rush.” He said normally.

“Hey all, I’m Niall and I am trying to do a southern accent. I love food, Liam, my mom, and I am in the boy band One Direction.” He talked with a mouth full of food.

“Vas’ Happenin? I am Zayn, everyone calls me vain but I am not. I love my family, and miss them very much and I love my fans. I am in the British and Irish band One Direction.” Zayn stated winking at the camera.

“Hello, I am James Maslow and I am not as conceited in real life as I am on the T.V. show. I am in the other boy band Big Time Rush.” I started to giggle as I continued.

“Hello, I am Liam. I love my family, fans, and girlfriend Danielle. I am in love with toy story and in the same band as Niall and Zayn.” He said normally, smiling sweetly.

“Hi’s I am Kendall, and I am in the awsomest boy band named Big Time Rush. I also am taken now, by the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence.”

“Heyyy, I am Louis Tomlinson. I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend, Eleanor and Harry. I love carrots and Lamborghinis. I am the swag master from Doncaster and in a awsomer band named ONE DIRECTION!” he said in his host voice. (Have to see the you tube videos to understand.)

“Hi, I am Harry Styles. I am cheeky and in love with Louis. I love my family and fans. I am in the bestest boy band from the UK, One Direction. Now, over to you Logan.” I laughed as he said it like a news caster, winking at the camera.

“Thank you Harry. Hello everyone. I am Logan and I am just as smart as I am on our show,” there was a bunch of snickers. “Ok, that’s a lie. But I belong to the best boy band in existence, besides NSYNC, Big Time Rush.” He talked to the camera, taking a bite of his food.

I turned it to the others as they started to chant chug as Niall and Carlos chugged orange juice. I laughed as Carlos finished a second before Niall. “Aww come on, that’s the second ten dollars I lost today!” I laughed harder as the boys did too.

“Say byeeeee!” I yell in a high pitched voice.

“BYE!” “SEE YA!” “ADIOS!” GOODBYE!” “CARROTS!” I turned it off, putting in in my pocket. They all went back to eating, me included.

“So, what are we doing today?” Liam spoke up, as Niall took yet another bagel, I think it’s his fourth.

“I have class, then work. But I was looking at the schedule and you guys have practice.” I said, looking at my Rolex watch. I have half an hour. I got up and started to pick up.

“Nope, the boys will clean it. You go and get to class.” Kendall said, taking my plate and pushing me out. “Return the camera later. We will text you later too and see if we can do anything.” I nodded, yelling good bye as the boys yelled it back…..

My authors note for whats to come. I need you to comment or PM me suggestions for pranks for team carrots. I like me prank. I have also been planning what to do with my friend Danielle (she thought I named Liam's girlfriend after her. I know this is really long but I just need some help and this is random but if you are actually reading this to let me know that my rants are being read then put carrots in a comment randomly in the middle of sentence. I have been thinking of drama and maybe holding out when he does ask her out, as we all know by now he is. Plus theres her friend.... Ok Im going to stop ranting before I give everything away!