DAMMIT!!

I was giggling with Demi as I heard my name called from the bar. I looked to see Kendal sitting there waving me over. I walked over having to dodge the people in the crowded area. I slightly danced to starships as it pumped out of the speakers.

“I want you to meet my new drinking partner for the night. Mickey, this is Vanessa. Vanessa my friend of a year, Mikayla.” I turned, sticking my hand out to an all too familiar face.

“Vanessa.” I whispered, my eyes going wide as she has two different emotions prominent in her eyes.

Surprise and anger.

“Well, I cant believe you kept this from me.” she whispered. She got up and stormed away. I chased after her and stopped her by grabbing her arm. I turned her around, but the next thing I knew my check was stinging and she was out of my grasp. I fliped out and regained composure.

“VANESSA!” I called out, chasing after her.

“GO TO HELL!”

“DAMMIT VANESSA! WAIT”

“GO FUCK YOURSELF!” I watched her brunette hair escape the front door. I sighed detachedly as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to see another friend who just came back from shooting, Zac Efron.

“You good babe?” He asked, concern in his eyes. He slightly touched my cheek where there was bound to be a red mark.

“I will be. So, how was filming?” I asked, making a smile light both of our faces.

“It was great. But I want you to meet my new girlfriend, Olivia.” I looked next to him to see a girl with olive skin, the same height as me. She’s wearing denim shorts and a tribal design tank with black flats. She has grey eyes and her brunette hair up in a messy bun.

“Hi Olivia, I’m Mikayla but you can call me Mickey.” I hugged her, taking her by surprise. Zac laughed as she hugged me back a couple seconds later. “Sorry Zac, but I have to go tell the girls that I need to go and then arrange them a ride home.” I said, feeling the frown cross my face. I need some time to myself.

I found them all grouped together at a table doing shots. I walked up to Jen she has drunk the least out of everyone sitting there. “I’m going, I’ll get Kendall to pick you all up.” I whispered in her ear. She nodded her all because I wanted to keep being normal.…