NIALL'S POV!!

I stood there taking extremely shallow breaths as Niall stared at me with wildly wide eyes. I could see his eyes water as his hands unconsciously dropped my ray banns as he took deep breaths.

“Niall.” I whispered to him as he moved one of his hands to my face. He seemed to want to make sure that I was actually there. Then, in a second once he was sure that I was me he pulled me into a hug. I missed his tight bear hugs, it makes me feel like I was home again. I started to slowly cry into his shoulder as I returned the hug. I knew from the way he hugged me that he wasn’t going to let me go, I didn’t want to let go of him either. I finally had my best friend back and neither of us are willing to split again.

I smiled as I slowly pulled away. “God, Micks, I thought I would never see you again. Never leave me again!” he exclaimed, having his bright blue eyes stare into mine. I nodded and laughed quietly. Then, his eyes went wide and he had a lost look in his eyes.

My eyes widened at the slight memories from last night…. Awkward. He looked confused and up at the sky in thought. “Your remembering last night aren’t you?” I asked and he gave a slight nod.

“Ummm, can we kind of just forget about it?” he asked not looking at me as he made this even more awkward. I nodded my head and looked over at the rest of them on the beach. Harry and Liam were looking over at us confused, Harry’s head is even tilted slightly. Well, time to face the music.

Niall’s Point of View !!!

I walked onto the beach and walked over to some guys playing volleyball. This is so cool, a private beach for clebs and friends. I called out Leon Thomas “Can we join?” The people went back to playing as he told me the game was almost over. I looked at the girl from the parking lot the other day. “Who are you?” I asked out of pure curiosity.

I could see her literally stiffen and take a quick breath. She turned around and walked away quickly, the way she did it suggested I follow, she seems so much more familiar than the car park. She lead us to a more private part of the beach, my eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

I grabbed out and pulled on her wrist to face me. I could see something hauntingly familiar as I good a up close of her face. She started breathing shallow, me following as my shaking hands lifted up to her glasses to take the dark shades off. I slipped them off and my breath caught.

She has tears in her gorges brown, the eyes I had missed these past two years. The eyes I fell in love with three years ago. I knew her better than I knew myself, she could say the same thing about me. I drooped her glasses in shock and felt slight tears enter my eyes. “Mikayla.” I whispered as a tear slipped out of her eye.

She whispered my name back as I moved my hand and caressed her cheek, making sure I wasn’t just imagining it. Then, knowing I wasn’t having a mental meltdown, I pulled her in for a tight bear hug, taking comfort in her familiar body as she hugged me back. I felt a tear trail down my cheek as I hugged her, silently putting in that I was not losing her again.

She slowly pushed me back as I looked at her looking incredibly delicious in her outfit (I like food don’t look at the computer like I’m crazy, that makes you look crazy :P) I smiled at her as she had one spread on her creamy tan skin.

“God, Micks, I thought I would never see you again. Never leave me again!” I pressured on her, I stared into her eyes. But, I started to get flash backs, very hot ones that slightly made me grow harder. My eyes widened.

“Your remembering last night aren’t you?” I gave a slight nod, oh how I wish that could happen again. She just nodded her head as an awkward silence and she looked over to the side. I looked to see her looking over at Harry and Liam. They both had confused faces as Louis ran and jumped on Harry.

Now, to explain this crazy story.