Performances part one

I woke up to music, damn you alarm clock. I shut the thing off, knowing if I didn’t it would end up across the room. I sighed as my head took in the quietness.

Jumping out of bed I plugged in my ipod, not liking the silence, you learn to like it as you spend time with the people I do. I turned to look in the mirror, my hair looks as if I just had sex and my clothes were kind of messed up.

I laugh, going to take a shower. Drunk by Ed Sheeran came through the speakers as I turned the shower on. Jumping in, I sang along as I shampooed up. I grinned as the next song started. Let me love you by Mario. Singing it, I finished up the quick shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body as the song finished. Checking the weather on my computer, I listened as I’ll Be by Elliot Yamin came one. The song is one of my favorites and I smiled as I sang along.

The weather is disappointing, it’s going to rain, sigh. I looked through my closet and grabbed some red skinny jeans and my wonder woman wife beater. I slipped on my black toms and my black jacket. I grabbed my phone and ipod, getting ready for singing class.

I walked out, locking the door with my guitar in hand. I unlocked the door and stuck it in the passenger seat. Letting it sit on the floor, I closed the door and walked to the drivers seat, climbing in to start the car. Pulling out to go to college…..

Walking into class we had about five minuets till class started, to pass the time I talked to Jess and Rebecca. We were laughing as I playfully strummed random tunes on the guitar and they would guess it.

“Oh, I know this…. The Lazy song!” Rebecca answered to the latest tune. I nodded, but quieted down as Mrs. Jennings walked in her usual rocker outfit.

“Ok guys, lets get the presentations done with, and then we can talk reading music. So, who wants to go first?” she asked, sitting on a chair with us. Rebecca raised her hand.

“Ok, you two first….”

The contest has been expanded to Lets say friday... there please enter i need more entries this is part on because its eighty deegrees out and in the house so I am off to the beach!!!