Breakfast?

I woke up the next morning in the familiar house, me and Vanessa cuddled into my arms, as if I’m a guy. Her head is laying on my boobs, which she has claimed as her pillows awhile ago. (My friend has actually done this to me…. Awkward) I looked around to see her brother standing there looking amused.

“A little help would be appreciated.” I growl out at him as I try to ply my best friend off.

“Ya, but I think I rather tweet a picture. So, make a pretty face.” He grinned, pulling out his I-Phone. I glared as he snapped the picture and tweeted it. I looked down to my friend as she stirred.

“Come on Dora, we need the map!” She mumbled, I felt my laughs bubbling out of my mouth as I try to hold them down. She turned and snuggled into my boobs more, I cringed as I looked down at her.

“Please get her off of me now!” I yelp as he laughed at me.

“F-f-fine.” He stuttered, coming around the back and pushed her off me. She thumped to the ground, screaming out a profanity. At that, looking at her hair was messed up and make-up smudged. We broke out laughing as she gave us this innocent looking eyes.

“Aww, Vanessa, you look so adorable.” I smiled at her, she glared at me and growled. “Oh shush and I’ll make you both a traditional Irish breakfast, but that requires us going to my house. So, want to go? I’ll even invite some personal friends over.” I smiled at her. She looked confused for a second, but her eyes widened with realization.

“REALLY! WHO?” I smiled at her and shrugged, acting as if I didn’t know.

“Nobody.” I said, she shrugged saying she was going to get ready. Her brother left saying something about more sleep. I got up and cleaned up our small mess from our movie night, a bunch of tissues are scattered everywhere.

Finishing up Vanessa came out in skinny jeans and an oversized crop top that has an English flag. she slipped on a pair of flip flops as I grabbed my car keys, everything else in my car. We walked out into the heat and hopped into my oven of a car….

Getting to my house I picked up my cell phone, texting some people to ‘get your fat ass to my place for some breakfast!’ Now to cook and wait for Vanessa’s reaction.

I cooked a full breakfast, and Irish one is where you cook the food with alcohol. Well, ya know, we’re Irish. I finished as I hear a knock on the door. Getting up I answer it, looking to see One Direction at the door.

“I heard there was food?” Niall said as he walked into the house, the boys all following.

“Thank you for inviting us, the others have rehearsal.” Liam said politely. I smiled as he followed everyone else to the living room.

“So, I’m going to the kitchen and you all shall make a line and I will serve the food.” I said the room, going to the kitchen. Looking behind me there was a line of five boys and a girl, all holding plates. I served out the array of dishes, watching their faces as they ate. I didn’t eat as I wasn’t hungry, planning to go and change.

“WAIT! THIS IS MY MOMS RECIPE! I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE MIKAYLA!” Niall screamed at me. I blushed and my heart started to beat faster. No, Mikayla he meant it in a friendly way. I scolded myself, turning around to walk out. Liam caught my eye and smirked at my blush, winking at me and pointing his eyes at Niall, who was currently stuffing his face with the food.

I mangaed to get away to shower, thinking about how calm Vanessa seemed to be.

So, I am currently watching Bring It On and I have three days of school left :) Im slightly bored, my sister tried to get me to go to the beach but I don't wanna and ya.... So Vote Comment and Fan!