UH OH!!!!

I slowly woke in a new atmosphere. I actually am not surprised I was somewhere else. But what was different from normal is my bare skin against warm skin. They were spooning me from behind with an arm around me. I opened my eyes and looked at the creamy arm, following it to the body.

SHIT!!! The fantastic body that is connected to the arm is my old friend, Niall Horan.

I swallowed and slipped out of my arms, if he is that same guy I knew then he is a heavy sleeper. I got out of the huge bed in the big room. I heard him snort and saw him move, damn he looks good. I looked around the room, finding my underwear, and shorts. I spotted a red button up shirt and slipped everything on. I looked to see my shoes by the door and picked them up.

I walked out and closed the door softly, not taking a good look at the room on my way. I went towards the stair case and made my way down stairs. As I quietly made my way towards the door. I heard a cough and turned around to see Harry standing in the door frame with a eyebrow raised.

“So, you’re the girl Niall was with last night?” I nodded and looked away hoping he wouldn’t recognize me from the other day. “Wait, you look familiar..” his face scrunched up in thought as Louis walked in.

“Hey beautiful. What’s up with your face Harry?” Louis looked at him like he was insane.

“She looks familiar, I think a picture maybe..” My eyes widened as I realized Niall would have a photo of us. They both noticed this, turning around I walked out the front door, right as Liam and Zayn walked in.

“Who’s this?” I nodded bye and grabbed my purse off a random surface and took out my phone to get someone to pick me up. Well lets think, Vanessa is sleeping still and Victoria is filming….

JAMES! I took my phone and typed in James’s number into it. It rung three times when he picked up. “My Irish beauty, what can I do for you?”

“I need you to pick me up. I’m at 66 Paul street.” I say as I look back to see none of the guys on the porch. I sighed as James said he would be here in a couple minuets.

I sat on the ground as I hung up the phone and waited for him to come. I picked a dandelion and played with it for a few minuets until James pulled up. I hopped into the passenger seat as james looked at me.

“Whose house did you end up at?” He sighed as he looked back at the road and drove. I mumbled incoherent words that I didn’t even understand. He smirked and looked at the boys house. “So, which one did you sleep with Mick?” I looked at him in surprise.

I whispered Niall but he made a sound saying he didn’t hear. “Niall.” I spoke out and he looked surprised. But, I left before he woke up.” I whispered out but he nodded.

“What is your problem with them?” I looked out the window as I got teary eyed.

“It’s a thing from my past.” I answered and he understood, I never like to talk of my past.

“So, you were at that party and I never saw you. Wow.” I laughed and nodded my head. “You don’t talk much, I just realized that.” I laughed harder.

“I talk, I am just more reserved for no reason today. What are you doing today?” I actually spoke to him.

“We were thinking of heading to the beach. Wanna come?”

“YES!” I yelled and scared him. I laughed…..