Meeting The Girlfriend

So I have finally posted(yes I did write last night Emily!) and I will announce when it is the last chapter which will be when he leaves for tour then a couple weeks or months until I put up the sequel. So I am posting this from my iPod and I will go for a nice walk. I liked how descriptive I get into this chapter. So, gt ready for some asomeness and comment, it makes my day!!!

I quickly finished class and sent a mass text to my friends that I was visiting my dad. Getting into my car putting everything in the back. The drive there is a good thirteen hours there, oh fun! I got going and put the radio on, listening to the announcer give the listeners the latest gossip.

"Well Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are going strong and were pictured at a mall yesterday. But not only has Justin been photographed with her but the international boyband One Direction. There have been rumors that they are having a collaboration on a song. Which have been denied by both their management's. But other news the British and Irish boys are that their first concert with the boys of Big Time Rush and we all wish them the best of luck. Now, how about to a music break..." the deep voice talked I smiled and sung along to scream by Usher... Such a dirty song. I will should have flied there instead..

Hours later....

Ughhhh, that was the longest car ride ever, next time he is paying airfare. I parked at the vineyard to see the sun rising. Yes, I have driven night. And mega yes, I am done with sitting. I hopped out of the car and walked up to the beautiful carved front door. It has intricate vines carved into the cheery wood. I ran my fingers against it as I looked at the house. It has a wooden siding that is the original color. It has bay windows and others on the house. It looks just like he always described his dream house to be. The wraparound deck leads all the way to the back where you can see the rows upon rows of grapes. In the distance you can see a farm house and another one. I decided to stop gawking at the beautiful land and knock on the door.

A woman with jet black hair and tanned, worn skin answered it. Her sparkling brown eyes are kind and inviting. She is a inch taller then me and is wearing shorts, a plaid quarter sleeve shirt, and cowgirl boots.

"Oh, nice to met you Mikayla. It's nice to finally meet you. I'm your dads girlfriend, Lacey!" she smiled a big smile and hugged me. I giggled as I hugged her back, actually enjoying the feelings.

We pulled away and she ushered me in as I explained how excited I was to meet her. She lead me to the huge country kitchen. It's warm and welcoming when you walk in. I sat at the bar as she started cooking. We talked about everything as she told me about her two kids. One is a senior in high school and another is a sophomore.

"Hey Mom." a deep groggy voice came. A tall boy walked in. His black hair sagging into his eyes as his brown eyes were half closed. He has tan skin and a fit body. He took a double look seeing me there. He quickly gave me a smirk. "Well, hello beautiful." I shook my head.

"Manny, this is Mikayla. Her dad is Lenny." (I don't know if I named him earlier but this is his name now..) I smiled at him as his flirty look faltered.

"Nice to meet you Manny." I said, my accent coming on strong. "Where is Dad?" I asked turning back to Lacey. I smiled as she told me he was feeding the horses.

"manny, go wake Julia up." Lacey said as she finished the bacon. He nodded and left the room. "Your dad should be here any minuet now." I nodded.

We heard a door close loudly and the familiar loud footsteps. I grinned and jumped off the stool. "DAD!" I yelled and ran at him. I slammed into him and hugged him, making him have to catch his balance. He laughed and hugged me back. I giggled as he spun me around then set me down and stepped away. I looked up at his smiling eyes and wrinkled face. His hair is greying, but he looked happy, happier then he was with my mom. "I am so happy to see you!" I said quickly hugging him again.

He chuckled as he lead me to the kitchen. "It's wonderful to see you again too hon." I smiled as he kissed Laceys cheek and sat at their big table. I joined him and Lacey when Manny walked in with a girl. She, I guess, is Julia. Her blonde hair is in a messy bun and her brown eyes sparkled with sleep. She has freckles scattered across her tanned skin. She is the same height as me and still wearing her grey shorts and orange tank she obvious wore to bed.