What were you gonna say?

I woke up the next morning to a familiar ceiling. I studied it quickly to realize on of the boys brought me home, I am currently in Logan’s room. I closed my eyes, planning on getting more sleep when I heard slight foot steps. I pretended to sleep as they all gathered around the bed… 3,2,1.

I jumped up screaming as they all did some weird girl shrieks. I started laugh to where my side were in stitches, I even fell off the bed. I finally settled down to see nine faces looking down at me. My cheeks hurt from smiling as my stomach started to hurt from laughing.

“Well, didn’t expect that did you?” I asked as they glared at me, mumbling as they exit about how mean I am.

They all left till it was just me and Niall left in the room, as soon as they were gone he started laughing hysterically, “Oh gosh, they looked pissed. So glad I wasn’t in here, I came running in after I heard the screaming.” He fell next to me as I went back to laughing again.

We sobered up and got up, to an empty house. Love you too guys. I looked at Niall as I walked to the kitchen to have him with a thoughtful expression. I smiled as I continued to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out the carton pancake mix. I looked around for the pan, putting it on the stove.

I felt hands grab my waist and spin me around. I looked up to see Niall have a determined look in his eye, but there was also a hint of uncertainty and… Love? No, couldn’t be.

I opened my mouth to ask a question but she quietly shushed me as his eyes slightly softened. “Mikayla, don’t say anything. Let me get all this out before I loose any nerve to do this.” I nodded slightly as he let go of me. I went and leaned on the island, he followed but didn’t stand next to me. He stood in front of me.

He took a slight breath and released it, stepping closer to me so he was right in front of me. He rubbed his hands on his pants and opened his mouth. Just when he was about to speak the door slammed open, he moved back quickly. All eight boys walked in as I stared at Niall with a confused interest. He smiled half-heartedly as the boys came into the kitchen.

I notice Liam give him a worried look, looking back and forth. With my confused look he got the message, what ever Niall was going to say was interrupted by them. He gave Niall a small smile and turned to Zayn and said something. I sighed, running a hand through my hair and went back to making breakfast, for ten people.

When I was finished I went snooping through the fridge as the boys ate, I don’t feel like pancakes. I rummaged through, happening on…. A bag of carrots? I took it out and sent a questioning look to the boys at the table.

“MY CARROTS! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THOSE EVERYWHERE! THANKYOU! THANKYOU, LOVE!” Louis grabbed them and jumped around like the energizer bunny. I giggled as he came and gave a sloppy kiss on the check. “Thank you, Harold hid them on me and I was getting worried I would never find my beloved carrots, but of course he though the only place I wouldn’t look is where they should be.” he put his arm around my shoulders playfully and took and exasperated sigh. “He is one smart cookie, yes he is.” I giggled even more as he went on and on, even the boys were giggling, which made me giggle even more.

I stuck out my hand as I suppressed the giggles, “Can I have one?” I gave him a puppy dog face. He looked torn as he glanced at me, then the carrots, then me again. Repeating that, he sigh and handed me a big carrot. I grinned, showing my dimples as I took it out of his hand.

He awed and poked the dimple on my right cheek. I quickly bit his hand, he snatched it back. “Bad dog.” He muttered and tapped me on the nose. I laughed softly as Harry frowned.

“She’s a cat, not a dog.” He stated at Louis.

“Dog.”

“Cat”

“Dogs are cool.”

“Nawh dude, cat’s.”

It went on for an hour until I looked at the time. “SHIT!”

They all stopped and looked at me as I scrambled to get up and did a big time rush on collecting my stuff. “I have class in half an hour, and I don’t even remember which…. Oh wait, I have singing class.” I rambled off as I grabbed my keys, dashing out of the house. I heard loud laughter as I ran to my car. Turning it on and speeding out of the parking garage. Now to class…