Home :)

So, thi sis just me trying to get the visit out of the way but I am so close to finishing it... It's kind of emotional and all this good stuff :( I hope you enjoy this short chapter and comment and vote and fan!!! I love you all for reading this :)

Julia sat down next to me as my dad re-did introductions. Julia smiled brightly at me and turned to Dad as he started talking. “So, Mickey, how is college?” He started eating his bacon, everyone looking at me as if I have a target on my face.

“It’s great, I am excelling in all my music and dance classes and passing the academic ones.” I said generally as he nodded looking deep in thought.

“Yes, that sounds like you. How is Niall, I remember you saying that you two got caught up again?” He put salt and pepper on his eggs.

“Ya, he’s great.” I said lightly blushing and looking at my food, while taking a sip of my orange juice. I smiled as Julia looked at my dad.

“Niall who?” She asked me, looking curious.

“Niall Horan.” Dad automatically, not taking into consideration to the fact that he is enormously famous… Not that I would tell any of the boys, especially Harry and Louis, they would never let me live it down. I coughed lightly and looked at him pointedly as she looked at me wide eyed. I sighed as she squealed slightly.

“No way! That is so cool!” She said loudly. Manny groaned and Lacey chuckled. “Can I met him?” She asked looking at me with wide eyes.

“I don’t know, he’s leaving on tour soon. You will in the future.” I said as she nodded at me enthusiastically. “Anyways, tell me about you guys.” I said, trying to get the subject off of me.

A day later I had some alone time with my dad, sitting on a deck that looks over the whole vineyard. Talking about anything. “ So, what I am gathering from your reaction to every time Niall’s name is brought up, you like him.” He teased, I blushed a red as he chuckled.

“Ok, I do. But can we get off that topic?” I asked desperately not wanting to talk about this, especially to my father.

“Ok, ok. But I have a serious question to ask you. I wanted to know if you were ok with me proposing to Lacey?” He started rubbing his hands as he didn’t look at me. I smiled at how much my opinion meant to him.

“Dad, she makes you happy; therefore, I am happy with her.” I said to him. He sighed and smiled brightly at me.

“Thank you. You’re leaving tonight, right?”

“Yes, I have to go back and sort some things out and do homework. You know, teenage stuff.” he agreed and we sat there for the rest of the time, in silence.

………………………………...................

I packed up my car ready to leave, texting Niall and Vanessa as I got ready for the long drive back. I looked back at the house as Lacey and Dad came out to say bye. Dad whispering in my ear to say hi to Niall. Manny said his byes and went inside, he finally got the message yesterday that it was never going to happen. Julia came to me and gave me her twitter and forced me to make so many promises about the boys. I nodded, only really going to follow her on twitter. I hugged her and grimaced as she squealed and ran inside.

Finally finishing up the goodbyes I hopped in the car and started the long car trip back, jamming along to the radio as Gotye Somebody I Used To Know came on.

Hours upon hours later…..

I pulled up to my house, ready to take a long nap. Walking up I left the stuff in the car until tomorrow, it being almost midnight. I walked in and headed toward my room. I opened the door to my room to see a familiar figure in my bed along with a bouquet of lilies. I smiled softly at the artificial blonde boy in my bed sleeping. I took the lilies and put them in a vase in the kitchen and walked into my room. I changed into some yoga shorts and his old tshirt, getting into the bed with the sleeping boy, and falling asleep next to him. My last thought was how warm his body is as he pulled me into him, a light smile falling into place on my face.