Forgive me?

• Dedicated to My mom :)

The boys were pissed, a blind person could see it. I smiled sheepishly, but quickly looked down as they looked at me in disappointment. Knowing I made them have that look is like when you get reprimanded by your parents. I heard a sigh, then felt arms around me. Two sets of arms, both James and Carlos whispering never to scare them like that again.

I couldn’t make that promise, I don’t think I ever can. I pulled away and kept tears from leaving my eyes. I looked at Kendall and Logan, whom are still sitting on the couch glaring at me. I gave them pleading eyes, but they just shook their head no. I took a deep breath and looked away.

Those two aren’t so easy on forgiving. They make you wait and think about what you have done. But the guy was a two time cheating bastard that needed to learn. The only second thought I had was because of them giving me this treatment. Their not even going to talk to me! I have been here before and it took them a month!

I nodded and looked at the other two as they looked at me sympathetically, right as we heard the front door open. Prancing in came a happy Jen, grinning. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kendall unknowing relax and slightly smile.

“Hey my beauties.” She stopped and looked around. “What did I walk in on?” Carlos explained what happened as she looked over at me with wide eyes.

Then, she burst out laughing. “Your kidding me right, I don’t even want to know how many times she’s been in jail. I think she can’t even count it on her fingers anymore. And I see the group is split on the matter.” The boys all said a yes as I looked at Logan pleadingly again. He glared at me, and I quickly looked away from his murderous look.

“Well, I’m on her side. I mean she does it for the right reason.” Jen came and put her arm around my shoulder as I gave the same look to Kendall as I did Logan. This time you could see the struggle in his eyes instead of anger.

I looked to Logan again as he glared at Kendall, who sighed loudly in defeat. I smiled slightly as everyone turned to Logan. He stood and left the house, slamming the door on his way out. “It’s ok Mickey, he just needs some time.” Carlos said hugging me. I nodded and looked at the door.

“Can someone drive me home?” I asked as I looked at the people around me. Jen nodded, saying something about going to my house any ways, as I stared at the door. I wasn’t really paying attention as I followed her to the car.

We sat in the car in a calm silence as she hummed a song, which sounded slightly like Elevate by… I think you can figure it out. I lightly laugh as she pulled up to my condo. I thanked her and told her that I have someone coming over soon. She nodded in understanding, figuring it was someone who can’t know of this little detail.

I opened the door and grabbed my phone off the counter, seeing I got a recent text from an unknown number. Opening it, it told me that it was my partner and that I needed to send her my address. I sent it to her and made some coffee as I waited for her. I heard a car pull up, then a knock not a minuet later.

I opened it to see Barbie (that’s what I am going to call her now, as she looks like one) standing there, her pink buggy behind her. I opened the door wider, inviting her inside.

“Let’s do this, I have a hair appointment later, my roots are showing.” I looked there and saw a little bit of light brown, understanding that she dies her hair the light color. “So, I’m guessing you don’t fan girl much and all but I would like to say, when reffering to the guys I have a claim on Harry. But now onto the song…..”

So, I have finally updated... and I have FINALLY put the Up All Night CD on my ipod..... Bad Ayla :)

so please remember to....

VOTE

COMMENT

'FAN!!!