Forgive... again.

I know this is extremley short but I just wanted to put this up. Thank you and keep voting commenting and fanning!

I parked outside of her brothers house. Knowing she would be here, I waited a couple minuets. After Becca had dropped me off at my car I came right here. I needed to talk to her, she is my best friend.

I opened the door and slowly walked up to his apartment, taking my time and trying to not cry as I think of the look on her face that she gave me, the pain in her expression. I hurt her and broke her trust, I realized I was at the door, probably for a while now. I looked at it, raising my fist to knock on it.

Knocking softly, the door opened to a frustrated Cameron, her brother. “Thank god you’re here. I don’t know what happened but fix it.” he stated. Pushing me in he took his keys and escaped the place.

I walked farther into the flat and heard sniffling. I walked into the living room, seeing a red eyed Vanessa watching The Notebook. I walked over as she balled her eyes out. I softly hugged her, she turned into my arms.

“I’m sorry I never told you. I just wanted a normal friend.” I whispered into her hair, tears starting to stream down my face.

“I should not have slapped you. I’ve missed you so much!” She sobbed into my shoulder.

I shushed her, petting her hair as our tears subsided. “Now, how bout we watch the movie from the begging again.” I say, whipping the tears off her face.

“Ok.” She answered hoarsely. She restarted it and I fell into the sad world of The Notebook.