In The Midst Of Passion.

Walt, fade me out, though. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO.

Anywhores (ignore that above), leggo! (chapter title is one of Tupac's poems) This chapter is by far, one of my best for this reason you shall see.

Ice Gang will be back soon...Trust. Just wait.

Dedicated to my T.N.2. (tumblr nigga #2) ItssJenBabiee! :)

***WARNING: Sexual content ahead.***

*Play Song On Side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

_________________________________________________________

  [Monologue #47]

   You took an inch and brought it to a mile. You took a spark and burned bridges into ashes. You couldn't care less how far you went. Do you like taking over? Being that one who dominates and degrades. That's what being a man is? You can't even say sorry for it. You're sick, repulsive, evil, and stupid. I can scream at the top of my lungs, throw several blows, but you'll always repay me with a physical type of nothing and a sorry. My pain is just another way of apology accepted.

__________________________________________________________

  {Sevarion's House, Sunday, August 24th, 6:55 pm}

  (Sevarion's P.O.V.)

  I sat in my room, looking at me and Jassie's old pictures. With her creativeness, she took all of them and made them one big heart on one of my walls. I continuously stared at them. There were so many; one at Nyah's party, one of us at Frost Valley a few months back, one of us on the Brooklyn Bridge at night, and many more. We were so in love with one another and now it's like we're drifting away.

  I laid on my bed, now looking at my phone. I still have decide if I'm sending these pictures to Claude and Desiendra. I would have it all; USC, my mom, and Jassie — maybe not Jassie with Prince back in the picture. He obviously wants to break me and her up. He's jealous of what me and Jassie share. I hate his ass. The funny part is, Jassie's letting him win her over. Is she really trying to end us? Well, it's not going down without a fight.

  My thoughts were interrupted by my dad calling me. Fuck it. I pressed send.

  Jerry: Sevarion! Come downstairs.

  I rolled off of my bed, going down the stairs. Surprisingly, he didn't sound so annoyed with me.

  Sevarion: What's up?

  Dad pointed towards the door and I saw my Aunt Zoé, Uncle Mark, and my cousin Ryan.

  Zoé: Look at my little Sevy!

  Sevarion: (laughs) Hey auntie. (hugs her)

  Zoé: You got so big and cute, babe!

  Sevarion: Thank you. You still looking the same, Miss Age-less. (gives Mark dap) What up, big man?