Who Are You

As I pick up the phone. I hear a voice I am not only glade to hear but I know well. "What's up sleepy head." As I was about to answer I hear a second voice. "Donnie! Where you at booo!" I looked at my mom who gives me a look of get off the phone. "Guys now is kinda a bad time. "Donnie come out and play!" "Sorry sleepy head I found her at a bar and kind need your help." I let out a hard sigh. "Ok I am on my way." My uncle stands up from sitting at the table. Then my mom said, "Donnie we really need to talk." I head to my room and close my door to get dressed. As I start to get dressed I hear my mom threw my room door. "Your uncle and I think you need to take a vacation." I look at my door the shout out. " Mom really right now is not a good time for a vacation." She then starts to open the door. I run and push it back close. Looking on my bed seeing my grand dads book laid out. "Mom I am not dressed yet." "Boy hurry up I need to tell you." "Tell me what mom what make you want me to leave so soon." She pauses. I hide the book and the hear. "Donnie your dads coming back in town." I swing the door open. " "What did you say?" She looks at my uncle then down at the floor. "Donnie you father is coming to town and we don't know why or what he wants." In that moment I got so pissed. I could of blew up my hole house with fire. " I have to go!" I walk my mom and uncle to the door. "Donnie thats why I did not want to tell you, I just wanted you to go on a vacation." "Mom I need to go, can I please get ready." "Look lil bit it's not your moms idea, it's mine and I will pay for everything." "Don't! Don't call me lil bit you know I hate that name." Not even looking at my uncle I yell one more time. "Mom! I need to go!"