Who Are You

As I sat there to see Deron and Ray go at it. I knew shit was about to get real the moment ray pronounced Deron name the was it's spelled. " Yo you gone stop saying my name wrong." "Really, so it's not DA RON. Then please tell me what is your name sir." " you know it's Darren why you acting new or faker that them shoes you got on. Did not know studs like you wear heels anyway." This was the moment I knew I needed to step in. If one of them get off these couches it's gone go down. That's one fight I am not trying to see or have happen in my house. "Oh ok so Da Ron got jokes. Tell me this Da Ron when you gone admit your jealous of Chris. How about you tell Donnie here too how you really know Chris." I look at ray with a mind set of what are you talking about. Then over to Deron who looks like he just got more pissed. "Ray you don't know shit about what you talking about." "Don't I Da Ron then why you and Chris had words that night you left. More so what the hell was y'all talking about. It's ok boo you can tell us you like skittles. We all can taste the rainbow at some point." Ray then looks at me then at Deron. "Man fuck this, Donnie get this girl out of here so we can really talk." I look at the floor in my house. I think to my self why would Deron be jealous. "Donnie! Bro tell ray she got to go!" I look over at ray who looks like she's sucking her teeth as her tongue rolls over her front teeth. She then looks at me and I look to the floor. "Deron what did you and Chris talk about?"