The Lost story

"So we not speaking now." I said as I shook my head. He looked out the window then at me and said, "Driver to my second mom's house and hurry up I got Keisha at the crib waitin on me." I snapped my head back so fast he just instantly bust out laughing. "Nigga fuck outta here!" We both laughed about the hole thing all the way to my house. We talked about everything in those 30 minutes. Home, school, me being late to getting to my mom. The one Thing I wanted to talk about Deron didn't. As he climbed his way to the front of the car. Deron was always the one when he didn't want to talk about something. He just smile and be silent. Then look away, a trick even i use to do when we was young. "So Deron man can we talk about..." "About how you gone miss this light." Deron Said as he cut me off. " Look Donnie things not like they used to be and they won't ever be again. The sooner you get use to that, the sooner you can.." "what forget Deron? How? How do you forget..." "Donnie look there's mom. Just stop." Deron told me as we pulled up to my house. Mom was standing out side with her arms crossed. Her sleeves was rolled up and her face showed she was really mad. I took one last long look at Deron. He looks at me in my eyes, then at my mom and smiles. As we got out the car I heard my mom say, "Boy! Where have you been?" "Hi miss Revels." I hear Deron say."Deron you family, so don't think I am not mad at you to." We both just stand there with a smile. "Now y'all go in there and do them dishes and get ready to eat." My mom had her mad face still on. After Deron and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. she smiled with her arms still crossed.