I Gotta Know

The next morning I woke up in my bed naked. Laying on Chris chest again, I looked up and smiled to see him still sleep. Then I think about just what happened last night. My mind and my body goes crazy just at the thought about every kiss touch and all that could've happened last night. Then I think of what really went down. "Chris what are you doing?" "Donnie I stand here asking for your touch." I look to the left then rolled my eyes the next thing I knew Chris took his hand touched his fingers under my chin then made me look him in the eye "Donnie I want you and I will do whatever you want. As he leaned in to kiss me I stood there in shock of how I wanted this to happen but just before his lips touch mine I turn my head. silently I felt Chris knew what that meant there was no anger or hate. He just understood. Just as I thought about what happens next last night I hear a voice "Aye yo, Donnie" Chris wakes up then looks at me, "Well good morning sleepyhead." "Shit! Be silent, like for real." I walk up to my door to answer Darren "Donnie bro you are up bro." "Give me a sec" I then hear Deron try to come in I push on the door. "Aye, I'm not dressed just give me a sec." I Motion to Chris to get up and get dressed and hide in my bathroom. He use the door connected to my room then I threw some shorts on and a T-shirt. I open the door and Deron runs in and flops on my bed. "Dog how the fuck did I get here last night!" "Shit you tell me you the one who was banging on my door." "You right, but was someone here last night?" I look over to see Chris Jordans next to the bed then look back at Deron "Naw I was on the phone my bad." "Naw it sounded like your boy what's his name..." "naw man you was the only one here." Deron noticed Chris shoes as he rolled off my bed. Then the room went silent then Darren said, "Man them kicks got to go your feet not that small anymore." Next I knew Deron was like, "Man ok let me is your bathroom then I got to head out." Just as Deron when to the door to the bathroom then paused looked down at the floor. Then he turned and said "You know what I think I can hold it till I get to this new girl I am gone hit up house." I rollled my eyes then close the door as Deron left. Next Chris came out and then we heard a knock at the door.