Darren Not Deron

"I think I will stay I want to here how you really feel Da Ron" I suck my teeth. Then give off this look like I am really about to blow it. "See I think Da Ron I know how you feel." "Ray I don't think you should.." Donnie tries to stop ray but she puts a hand up and said. "Oh no I think I should, you know when little boys act out they need to be put in there place." I walk over and lean on the couch next to her. I looked her over then responded, " So we feeling bad bitch mood. Look here Eva you really need to deliver yourself out that door." " Oh cute we doing movie shout outs. Then aging was Eva one of them hoes you fucked." "Man you don't know shit of what you talking about. Pulse if it was not for me you would not even be here." " Correction! Da Ron if it was not for your dick and you fucking my ex I would not be here." I lick my lips breath hard and bush my hair with my hand. "Like for real sis you need to go." "Oh now I am sis, and when did we get this new word from, is it the gay dictionary." "Man I am not with that gay shit, is you not a black female. Thought I try to be a man and not call you a bitch." "Oh really but yet I can be told I am in a mood of being a bad bitch. Yet you think it's kind to call me sis and not a bitch cause of your man code you just found. Oh Da Ron we got to do better." I breathe hard the put my hand on my face. " Yo you gone stop saying my name wrong." "Really so it's not DA RON. Then please tell me what is your name sir." " you know it's Darren why you acting new or faker that them shoes you got on. Did not know studs like you where heels anyway." The next I hear Donnie say "All Shit!"