The Lost Story

He gives me this look as if he wants to ask me again. "So you ready?" He gets close to me, so close I feel his breath on my neck. "I mean or we could stay here." "Back up and you not fuckin now body in my house." He laughed and I turned back to my door and said, "Let me lock the door." We head to his car and I see the girl Deron was talking about in the front seat. I roll my eyes and think dam you couldn't wait. I get in the back and see another girl in the back seat as well. Deron then introduces me to them. "Ladies this is my boy Donnie, Donnie this is Kim and." "It's Ray" she said giving Deron a look that could kill him if it could. Ray then turns to me and said, "So nice kicks where do you shop." I told her I go to this mall on the out skirts of town. "Oh is that in the art district." She asked, "yea actually, I love that area." We pull up to Deron's place and we all get out the car. Deron and Kim head in. Ray stops me and said, "Hey Kim me and oh boy here gone go chill at the spot." Kim just looks then turns away. Once out of sight ray said "Fucking bitch, my bad you ready?" I laughed and said, " yea, but why you call your friend a bitch?" She laughed and said, " cause the bitch is my ex." "Even if she won't amid it." "Oh dam!" I was surprised Deron got him self in to some mess. Then I thought no I'm not. "So, what your story?" She asked as we sat on the park swings at Deron apartment complex. "Um, I don't really have one." She looked me over and then said. "So do he know." "Know what?" "Oh so he don't, and you have no plans on telling him." I gave her this look of confusion but she could tell we was on the same page. Just then my phone buzzed, I looked at it and saw I got a text. It was from the guy that was at my place earlier. I smiled and then heard, "Oh and who could that be Romeo?" I laughed and said, "no one." Next  I know my phone rings. I don't answer, then it rings again. I still don't answer on the third ring I finally answered it.